• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Seittitgib

Mar 26, 2018
Good start, not too much content at the moment. Looking forward to the development of the game!
P.S I fully agree with sharing isn't ntr :giggle:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Randeza

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
ill keep an eye on this one, but for now its pretty garbage, the dialogue is atrocious, the grammar is beyond proper reading.
The entire "room to room" movement needs an overhaul, just do pictures or a list of rooms to go to, that garbage arrow thing, nopes, sure, back out of MC's room with it and you get no menu, no indication of anything, hell for the extra fact its a complete mess, how about the fact that the MC is suppose to go take a shower and put the clothing into the laundry and you cant even get into the bathroom, you just broke your own damn story with that type of crap...

like i said, ill keep an eye on it, but fix the stupidity...

Reactions: underwatersparkle

Lolgamer

Apr 3, 2018
I love the milf model! I hope you add more milfs like her, maybe even a gilf with bigger breasts! Very excited to see how this game goes

Reactions: mcclem5257

Raaz30

Dec 15, 2018
View attachment 2604771

EDIT: :WutFace:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is more like a demo, I don't know if I did something wrong but the only scene is the one with the parents and then the game presents you with an annoying Sandbox, you don't know where each arrow leads, and the places that appear say that there's nothing to do.... (was it just that scene, or does the mc have to go to a certain place at a certain time? the mother says that the mc should take a shower but when he goes to the bathroom a message says that there is nothing to do.)

Good luck.
Thank for the sharing information

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
UnknownDesire-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.30 star(s) 7 Votes