VN Ren'Py Abandoned Unknown Prodigy [v0.3.2] [LoQual]

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
Actually I don't know, Like gstar says this will be a fuck em all game, the best way to do that is not being committed to someone.
Yea this is not a reasuring thing.. if you know this site and games people destroyed there games to put ntr in it without saying it..
i dont gonna put effort in a game that is not sure how they gonna build it.. Better be sure from the beginning if you put NTR in it or not, Because if you do there are alot of people thats gonna bail.

maninx

Sep 11, 2018
I like this game where MC is a good guy and isn't thinking about blowing his load in every direction he sees a girl
Also not trying to bone his family

And wait a minute there are DADs who are alive and haven't faced the grim accidental deaths of every single VNs and not getting cucked by some 69inch soy boy peeping tom

Hope the dev keeps this game that way and its a new style i like for a change.

oh also there is Jill Valentine XD

Everybody's talking about the bustards, nobody's talking about the hilarious emphases in the sentence "Or will he go to feel an amazing once in a lifetime experience?". XDDDDDDDDDDD
I can believe Only once? what Then he turns into buddha?

Reactions: sonhot

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Header.jpg
Unknown Prodigy [v0.3.2] Walkthrough Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

Last edited:

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Hey Guys i made a Unknown Prodigy Walkthrough Mod, this mod shows points for choices that gained them.

Install: PC: Unzip the mod and put the folder named "game" from the mod in your "UnknownProdigy-0.1-pc" folder.

Walkthrough Mod: MEGA -

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Great

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Actually I don't know, Like gstar says this will be a fuck em all game, the best way to do that is not being committed to someone.
I don't want disapointed surprises in games, and for your answer, I guess he can include all kinds of things in the game. I'm going to wait until see how it go (even if I need to wait until the end of the game for be sure).

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
yay is this going to be another fuck em all game because you know gotta catch them all
Or a game that let you choose if you want to fuck a girl or not. Or even a game with an NTR route.

You can wait and see if you like it after some updates.

The Daydreamer

Donor
May 13, 2018
Thanks for the game LoQual and good luck with this project!

Is it gonna be a "slice of life" VN with the MC going to school and meetings girls along the way or is there gonna be a main storyline behind the school life? Maybe something related to the fact the MC was homeschooled?

The last scene got me curious:

I guess I'll have to play the next update to understand what the fuck is going on! ;)

Just a few things that came to mind while playing the game:
- Line 147 --> Give a real name to the previous math teacher like Johnson, Smith or whatever, anything but "Mr Xxx"! This kind of stuff would break the immersion if it wasn't the beginning of the game...^^
- Just a personal preference but maybe tone it down a notch with the "brother" each time the MC is talking to a male character.
- After the last pic, a screen to warn the player the game is over so he has time to save his playthrough might be a good idea.
- The writing is always understandable but there are mistakes here and there so some proofreading would definitely help (for example, line 1310: "guest" would sound better than "visitor"). When there are too many mistakes, the player's focus can shift from the game.
- The game is going to need more meaningful dialogues so you can make us fall in love with the LI. At the moment, they mostly exchange platitudes so they lack in depth and personality. Obviously this is only the introduction so this isn't a big deal yet but the LI should be more than archetypes and pretty faces in order to appeal.

And as a few stated earlier, it would probably be a wise idea to be upfront about your planned fetishes otherwise this topic might turn into another clusterfuck...^^ Since there are bullies roaming around in this game I can definitely imagine some NTR situations happening in later updates (that or they are only here to make you shine, this is usually one of these two tropes in adult games! :p) if you do not make the right choices asserting your dominance (looks like there is an attribute for that against the bullies). And if there is no way around it despite this attribute, I sure would like to know before getting invested in your game cause this is usually not my cup of tea.

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
Thanks for the upload.
Nice begin, looking forward for next version! My best desires for this project.
Btw, Mac version? I converted it with Ren'Py without problems, but it is nice to have it.
Thanks!!!!

BTW 2 > What means "low quality"?????????? it is great!!!!!

Reactions: JeremyCole300

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Or why not consider making a harem route? That way you can still have sex with all the girls and be committed to basically every girl and in a relationship with them and end up with all the girls together in the end. Also if there is his family in this doesn't this need incest tag or does it just let you rename the relations? Or does this game require a patch? This is also just my personal bias here but if there is NTR I am gonna have to pass, I DON'T SHARE MY WOMEN UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!!!

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes