VN Ren'Py Abandoned Unknown Prodigy [v0.3.2] [LoQual]

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

The Daydreamer

Donor
May 13, 2018
Also if there is his family in this doesn't this need incest tag or does it just let you rename the relations?
There is absolutely no hint of incest in the game at the moment. And MC's father is alive and well! :p So no missing tag.

From the points you get in this first release, the LI are:
- A classmate with redhair named Scarlett. We are making friends with her and Gabe, a dude who's getting bullied.
- Another classmate named Jessica. She isn't shy and is close with the school bully.
- Gabe's mom, her name is Monica.
- A math teacher named Celine.
- A PE teacher named Natasha (same model as Jill Valentine from Resident Evil).

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
Hey Guys i made a Unknown Prodigy Walkthrough Mod, this mod shows points for choices that gained them.

Install: PC: Unzip the mod and put the folder named "game" from the mod in your "UnknownProdigy-0.1-pc" folder.

Walkthrough Mod: MEGA -

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
thanks for the mod great work :love:

Glasses!

Oct 19, 2020
The storytelling here is soooo chiche so i found myself scrolling characters' phrases one by one because i could totally predict the next text message. IDK well MAYBE there would be more interesting in future and MAYBE by the time next chapter ill remember about that game but for now i really felt like my bedtime fantasies are like a nolan movies compared to this one

Bobby Boucher

Oct 16, 2020
Maybe Mc and his dad have the same kind of relationship that Ichigo from Bleach have with his.. Where they randomly kick the crap out of each other.

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
I'm like, 8-10 scenes in... It's very rough. Take pride in your work, man. Don't just half ass the dialogue cause you can't write or something. Find someone who will work with you on it.

Aside from that, the quality is good and the women are beautiful! A for effort!

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The grammar is a lot to be desired that's for sure but apart from that, I thought this was a decent attempt I like the idea of the story and the female models look different from what we usually see, will definitely have to see more to see how it goes.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
Well that ending came out of no where there should be a warning about it so you can save the game before it flips back to the main screen like that.

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
The good:
Character models are nice.
Some faces are fresh.
Huge boobs that are actually plausible size.

The bad:
Size, sure. But many of those big boobs are odd shape (teachers, mom, Monica).
Lots and lots of empty spaces.
Repetitive clothes. People in PE classes are wearing the same clothes they wear during the rest of the day. High heels for running? Sheesh. I mean, sure, it can be redone in the future when the developer gains some confidence, but revisiting old scenes takes time.
Mom looks like the MC's younger sister. Dad looks like the MC's older cousin.
Strange posing. When Natasha picks up boxes from her car, why does she do it from the driver's side? The other side is easily accessible.

The ugly:
Literally the only private body part you see in the first release is the MC's cock. First while peeing, second during a blowjob.
The writing is a disaster.
The story is cookie cutter original.

The verdict:
LoQual: It's in the name.

I'd love to see more of these characters, but this feels like one of those thousands of games that are abandoned at version 0.1.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
uhm, this guy has only one patron so far, so why dont give him some support/encouragement
an update was posted (a week ago), yet it went under the radar.

(Contains 40% of the supposed content of Chapter 2)
Unknown Prodigy [v0.2.1] (244 MB PC release):
note: mega link is "original" from patreon, other two are additional dl choices added by me;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Unknown Prodigy [v0.2.1] Walkthrough Mod

Features:

Installation:

Dowload: MEGA -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
Perfect timing, just finished downloading the game, so could have this right away. Thank you so much for this!!!

• Love
Reactions: JokerLeader

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
The engrish is intense. Game jumps around scene to scene way to fast. We dont know anything about the MC really. But I like the concept of new alpha cock in school to dunk on the alpha bullies and become the new head honcho. Assuming thats where the game is going.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes