VN Ren'Py Abandoned Unknown Prodigy [v0.3.2] [LoQual]

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Actually I don't know, Like gstar says this will be a fuck em all game, the best way to do that is not being committed to someone.
Just noticed this game from latest updates... it looks nice from OP :cool:, will try it as soon as possible.

So can we just chose one girl to romance? (Scarlet ofc :love: i mean just look at this beautiful woman :love:)

It would be really nice to have such options, i understand it would be difficult to achieve this but the more things are avoidable and choice based the better the potential of game imo :geek:

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Just noticed this game from latest updates... it looks nice from OP :cool:, will try it as soon as possible.

So can we just chose one girl to romance? (Scarlet ofc :love: i mean just look at this beautiful woman :love:)

It would be really nice to have such options, i understand it would be difficult to achieve this but the more things are avoidable and choice based the better the potential of game imo :geek:
Wow, she look stunning! I gotta download now!

Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
uhm, this guy has only one patron so far, so why dont give him some support/encouragement
an update was posted (a week ago), yet it went under the radar.
Is hard to support someone when he doesn't know what fetishes will put in the game, if the dev wants to get a fanbase he needs to say what the game is going to have then he will get support according to that.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Is hard to support someone when he doesn't know what fetishes will put in the game, if the dev wants to get a fanbase he needs to say what the game is going to have then he will get support according to that.
Yeah, It looks like another school fucker but we don't know what to expect in terms of kinks.
My guess would be - as in the most of games of this kind - various sex-scenes (twosomes, threesomes...), girls, milfs, landlady&roommate....in overall just another vanilla game to be (badik, aoa...type).
Doesnt look like ntr hiding around the bush, nor some gays/gals experiments.
Anyway, if this game survives first few updates, I only hope any "fetish"/kink he adds eventually would be an optional.
There is nothing worse than forcing players into various shit they might dont like/want, and turning a "game" into dumb kn...the sad thing happened/ing to more than few "games".

Yet, back to the game - imo the start isnt bad, nothing original, yet im not here for originality, only for a decent story (not popular blind fuck-fest) with a few (or more) hot chicks.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
My guess would be - as in the most of games of this kind - various sex-scenes (twosomes, threesomes...), girls, milfs, landlady&roommate....in overall just another vanilla game to be (badik, aoa...type).
Doesnt look like ntr hiding around the bush, nor some gays/gals experiments.
Anyway, if this game survives first few updates, I only hope any "fetish"/kink he adds eventually would be an optional.
There is nothing worse than forcing players into various shit they might dont like/want, and turning a "game" into dumb kn...the sad thing happened/ing to more than few "games".

Yet, back to the game - imo the start isnt bad, nothing original, yet im not here for originality, only for a decent story (not popular blind fuck-fest) with a few (or more) hot chicks.
You can still have fuckfest and have a crazy good story, a few good devs have proven it already.
Fully agree forcing players into shit kills any game, hell- even optional does it if they don't know how to schedule the updates
proportionally and equally content wise.

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
The girls and women in this VN are very yummy, Mrs. Monica (Gabe's mom) is already my favorite :love:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.2.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Mac version would be much appreciated! :D
A bit late to the party/request, yet is the unofficial mac version (226 MB).
note:
it has transparent text box addon.
if you dont like it just delete two y_outline files from the game folder.

Glasses!

Oct 19, 2020
Hey hey LoQual! You know i want to thank you for publishing a game with all the scripts and images exposed. Since im trying to make some VN myself too, inspecting your scripts really does helps. And playing it too, of course!

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes