VN Ren'Py Abandoned Unknown Prodigy [v0.3.2] [LoQual]

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Unknown Prodigy [v0.1.0 Remake]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Compatible with Walkthrough MOD ( thanks JokerLeader)

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Unknown Prodigy [v0.1.0 Remake]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Compatibile con Walkthrough MOD ( thanks JokerLeader)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
hopefully this project will finally move forward in due time...
would be a shame to not see a proper action with those hot girls, and milfs in particular:p

Reactions: Manford

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I like this game where MC is a good guy and isn't thinking about blowing his load in every direction he sees a girl
Also not trying to bone his family

And wait a minute there are DADs who are alive and haven't faced the grim accidental deaths of every single VNs and not getting cucked by some 69inch soy boy peeping tom

Hope the dev keeps this game that way and its a new style i like for a change.

oh also there is Jill Valentine XD

I can believe Only once? what Then he turns into buddha?
Plus he isn't a beta boy that is afraid of girls! When he gets his chance he takes it!

Reactions: Loveboss

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
The good:
Character models are nice.
Some faces are fresh.
Huge boobs that are actually plausible size.

The bad:
Size, sure. But many of those big boobs are odd shape (teachers, mom, Monica).
Lots and lots of empty spaces.
Repetitive clothes. People in PE classes are wearing the same clothes they wear during the rest of the day. High heels for running? Sheesh. I mean, sure, it can be redone in the future when the developer gains some confidence, but revisiting old scenes takes time.
Mom looks like the MC's younger sister. Dad looks like the MC's older cousin.
Strange posing. When Natasha picks up boxes from her car, why does she do it from the driver's side? The other side is easily accessible.

The ugly:
Literally the only private body part you see in the first release is the MC's cock. First while peeing, second during a blowjob.
The writing is a disaster.
The story is cookie cutter original.

The verdict:
LoQual: It's in the name.

I'd love to see more of these characters, but this feels like one of those thousands of games that are abandoned at version 0.1.
seems we played two different games. Never saw Dad. The only time I saw Natasha was at the school. Also my MC had sex with Jessica.........So did you tell Jessica "take care" or did you Kiss her? I kissed her and had sex with her!

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Just noticed this game from latest updates... it looks nice from OP :cool:, will try it as soon as possible.

So can we just chose one girl to romance? (Scarlet ofc :love: i mean just look at this beautiful woman :love:)

It would be really nice to have such options, i understand it would be difficult to achieve this but the more things are avoidable and choice based the better the potential of game imo :geek:
Sorry I couldn't choose just one nor would I want too!!! I WANT THEM ALL!!!!

Besides let's not rush things yet!!! There might be more to come. For example MC might get to meet Scarlet's MOM! Just imagine what she might look like!!!!!!

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes