VN Ren'Py Abandoned Unknown Prodigy [v0.3.2] [LoQual]

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

derpdurp

Jun 16, 2018
I was about to ask have the translation issues been fixed... but maybe the previous post kind of answered that :p

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
hey dev, I don't know if English is your primary language but you might want to do some proofreading as there are a lot of grammar issues. not trying to be a jerk. just wanted to tell you so you can fix them going forward. good luck

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Not a bad start its something i'll defo follow for a while and see where it goes.. obviously it needs a once over for the writing as there was a lot of times i had to fix what i was reading in my head as it didnt make sense or wrong words used, aside from that the biggest issue i had was why does almost every male have black lips.. was there a goth convention that day? lol all that being said i hope you follow the college/school game style as i've yet to see one that wants to go the distance and actually offer up that full on experience where others are so heavily into the end game story that they forget what setting they were trying to do a story in to begin with.. One bit of advise.. i know your going for low tech etc but compensate that with relationship building.. If you can get the reader to actually CARE about the characters and their progressions within the narrative them you are going to find many people are liking your work more as they too will care about the story your telling that involves the characters they identify with

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
I'm going to give this a 5 star because even though it has a lot of short comings that need to be fixed It is at the end of the day a VERY strong piece of AVN storytelling and despite the early mentioned Lo Quality work given in the game, You barely notice it aside from a few things.. 1st the 2 main things I myself had an issue with but are easily fixed if this title continues to gain momentum..
The male character lips DESPERATLY need fixing as each one looked like they attended a goth convention the previous night and forgot to wash it off again the morning after.. Its kinda distracting at times and hard not to notice.. Second and this ISNT the creators fault.. but its obvious that english isnt his first language as A LOT of the dialogue doesnt make sense, is very broken english and NEEDS someone to go over it all again at some point as well as a proofreader for the future releases while in beta so that he doesnt get any negativity from the less understanding gamers out there..
The characters are well formed despite the language errors and the project does deliver a pretty good school game experience, Which tbh SHOULD be expanded upon with more lesson involvments as seen in games like Being a Dik.. classes with actual tests would work well here for this title..
I highly recommend a new title card too given the obvious error saying the games title Unknown Prodigy which reads as Unkown Prodigy..
I hope this game sticks around and continues to grow.. the quality is fine really it is.. games like college kings are running around the same quality and there doing fine so i see no issue there.. More varied characters too would be great to see.. giving players a choice of various personality and types.. ie sporty type, Goth/emo girl, Snob, nerd girl(coverd already) Tart with a heart(covered already) etc just widen the player interest focus a little and im sure there will be many people flocking to support this are enjoy it in the future..
EDIT - I should also add that the animations included during lewd scenes are actually better that some stop start attempts or jumpy attempts some others have made.. yes they new polishiing a little to not look as laggy but overall they are a damn sight better than some out there.. Standard animations - kissing etc.. ok they do need some work BUT are passable at a push..
I'd love t see this title break some new ground that others havent yet with maybe a sports team not already used given that the assets ARE available out there.. things like ice hockey school team, American football, soccer, baseball.. ALL are possible if you have the desire to do it and if you can add decision events prior to things (such as baseball) the throw is made.. give a multiple choice option of bunt, swing hard, let the ball pass, average swing, etc leading to reaction scenes determined by the choice made.. ie a bunt reaction might have you only make it to 1st base, a swing hard might lead to your overconfidence getting the better of you leading to a strike or a high ball getting caught out, an average hit getting you to second base or again caught, letting the ball pass leading to a strike but then passing you to a second pitch that would have better outcomes if you hit it.. etc.. same goes for ice hockey.. a choice scene system with various outcomes both positive and negative based on what you pick
EDIT 2 - Musical wise i'm quite impressed.. the choices work in most scenes and are a good selection of the best you probably already heard in other titles but thats not a bad thing as its tunes that work in the chosen moment..

• Angry
Reactions: HansDampf788

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
So, the renders look pretty good. The plot is... unclear. I have no idea where this might be going. But the writing...

The writing is a mess. Quite a few times, nouns are swapped out for their verbs, tenses are messed up, word order in questions is wrong, etc. Basically, nobody speaks natural-sounding English. The most obvious hint that this wasn't written by a native speaker was the word "Ma'am". It shows up about 60 times in these first two chapters, and six times before a name, as if to replace "Miss", "Ms", or "Mrs", which just looks weird. Also, "Ow" is used as a replacement for "Oh". So while reading this, whenever someone is surprised, I first think they hurt themselves.

This last one is a complaint I could voice toward a lot of games with school settings: first names for teachers. I don't think this is done anywhere in the real world. Normally, I'd expect a teacher to introduce herself with her last name (or full name), and I expect students to call her by that last name. Of course, since the MC and Natasha know each other, they would probably talk normally to each other in private.

vivaloveyou

Jul 22, 2021
I think this is a game worthy of attention, feel very good, but want to say to the developer, the cover picture is a little lack of attraction, thought it was a boring game, but after playing it feels very good, but now the content is too little, only 0.2, if you can update quickly, the supporters will certainly be more and more

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I think this is a game worthy of attention, feel very good, but want to say to the developer, the cover picture is a little lack of attraction, thought it was a boring game, but after playing it feels very good, but now the content is too little, only 0.2, if you can update quickly, the supporters will certainly be more and more
the tags also need to be updated. pretty sure it'll get more attention when people see the vaginal sex tags.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Unknown Prodigy [v0.3.1] [LoQual] [UQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.04GB
Repack size: 229MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) =

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :)

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
UnknownProdigy-0.3.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
LOL
2 years from last update and nothing new
but when i commented yesterday u update today?
dude tbh tell us, did u forget to update the game and today u notic that? :KEK:
btw i will ask the same qusetion that asked befor two years, is there will be incest?, patch? or even editing the relations?:BootyTime:
I'm not the developer.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes