VN Ren'Py Abandoned Unknown Prodigy [v0.3.2] [LoQual]

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Unknown Prodigy [v0.3.2] Unofficial Android Port + JokerLeader's WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 262mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

Poison-Idea

Feb 13, 2019
This last one is a complaint I could voice toward a lot of games with school settings: first names for teachers. I don't think this is done anywhere in the real world. Normally, I'd expect a teacher to introduce herself with her last name (or full name), and I expect students to call her by that last name. Of course, since the MC and Natasha know each other, they would probably talk normally to each other in private.
A bit of a late reply but just want to say that's how it works in Sweden, we don't use titles and everyone is on a first name basis

Reactions: SexyFeetLover

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
So this update confirms that Annie is a stripper, Nat wants an open relationship with the MC, and everything seems to indicate that Nat is bisexual and dating Celine. And, they may just be friends, but Nat was very insistent on keeping the date she had a secret and that we'll find out soon.... Sigh.

Nothing wrong with this, it's just things coming together that I don't like. I can avoid Annie, but Nat was my favorite and it looks like we're going to have to share her with Celine.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
So this update confirms that Annie is a stripper, Nat wants an open relationship with the MC, and everything seems to indicate that Nat is bisexual and dating Celine. And, they may just be friends, but Nat was very insistent on keeping the date she had a secret and that we'll find out soon.... Sigh.

Nothing wrong with this, it's just things coming together that I don't like. I can avoid Annie, but Nat was my favorite and it looks like we're going to have to share her with Celine.
well was about to download until I read this.. now I am worried smh

xvertion121

Sep 3, 2017
Not bad but unfortunately Dev made this much content by only 2 year. So lets wait 10 more year to finish may be ??

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
SPOILERS:

OK the game honestly to be 2 years old have bout like 20 minutes of play time at best depending on how fast you read.
renders not bad and the mc is likeable and not some virgin who losing his cool after seeing a woman's skin, and the women are cute.
but what I don't like is the fact nat talking about an open relationship. it would be cool if we could have more of a choice in that regard. Idc if she is dating celine because i am sure it will hint to tatt and that's where she went on a date with. God forbid it was a man, but whatever.

Sometimes i don't mind a triangle relationship with 2 women but sometimes I DON'T WANT TO SHARE REGARDLESS IF IT'S A WOMAN OR NOT. So that kinda left a bad taste in my mouth at the end of the update. yea it's not a dealbreaker for me I might pick up the game in another year or 2 if it gets more content but that kinda pissed me off.

so in the future i hope the dev adds an alternative route for people WHO DON'T WANT TO SHARE. Now the triangle can work but it depends how you do it especially if she was already dating celine or whatever but then you bascially a 3rd wheel at that point which I HATE. So relationships like this need to be done right if that is what it's gonna be but the OPEN RELATIONSHIP shit ain't for me tho.

what if i wanted NAT TO MYSELF? Why do I gotta share her? man fuck that but goodluck on the game dev.

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
View attachment 1361924
Unknown Prodigy [v0.3.1] Walkthrough Mod

Features:

Installation:

Download: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Mixdrop? Really? Why would ANYONE use that crap?? 15 clicks for 1 download, my arse. And then you STILL don't get your download, so you have to start all over again. Total useless waste of time, especially when there's other sites that actually WORK.

And no, I'm not getting paid to state my opinions. Jut telling it like it is!!

Last edited:

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
Mixdrop? Really? Why would ANYONE use that crap?? 15 clicks for 1 download, my arse. And then you STILL don't get your download, so you have to start all over again.
I click one time on the link on F95, then one time on the download link of Mixdrop, which start a countdown of 3 seconds and then a second click to start the download... so 3 clicks to get the file...
If you don't use an Add Blocker and Ghostery you may have 15 clicks for this and also a lot of adds for all your web browsing in general...
And I don't get paid either...

vivaloveyou

Jul 22, 2021
It's a surprise, I've been following this game for a long time, and it's great to see the new version released

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
only here for nat but it seems she's taken peace out, to the ignore thread you go.

M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017
Mixdrop? Really? Why would ANYONE use that crap?? 15 clicks for 1 download, my arse. And then you STILL don't get your download, so you have to start all over again. Total useless waste of time, especially when there's others sites that actually WORK.

Ikr, the most virus/AD infested site to ever upload anything onto and the link doesn't work at all now

EdselPresley

Jun 17, 2020
I know it says that MC's history is hidden, but it really feels like you jump in mid story. Like there's a part one that I missed somewhere.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Mixdrop? Really? Why would ANYONE use that crap?? 15 clicks for 1 download, my arse. And then you STILL don't get your download, so you have to start all over again. Total useless waste of time, especially when there's other sites that actually WORK.

Using the jdownloader it doesn't give me any problem.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes