4.20 star(s) 128 Votes

Gumshoe08

Nov 28, 2022
View attachment 1786478

Overview:
Unleashed is a slice of life Visual Novel designed to play around with your expectations. To do that it begins in the stereotypical way that many VN's begin. You might see hints throughout that allude to things being a little different.

You, the male main character, are on your way to your first year in college. An early fire at the dorms has left the student body scrambling to find alternative housing. Luckily, your father is old friends with a local mother and her two daughters, and she was kind enough to offer you a room.
Thread Updated: 2024-09-02
Release Date: 2024-09-01
Developer: CarbonBlue - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.5b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - - - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: Cheat+Music Mod - Spanish Translation * - Russian Translation * - German Translation - Fan Sig - Fan Sig2 - Fan Sig3 - Fan Walkthrough ** - Walkthrough Mod **

* Unofficial versions not supported by the developer. Download at your own risk.
** Due to the nature of the game, any walkthrough will be misleading. Play how you wish and don't worry about the points.

View attachment 346028 View attachment 346030 View attachment 346031 View attachment 375532 View attachment 1786479 View attachment 375537 View attachment 375535 View attachment 611859 View attachment 611862 View attachment 611863 View attachment 611860
Damn. I thought it was a new episode update. Sadge.

Remarius

Mar 30, 2022
One scene..... as forgiving as I usually am there is no way that isn't to bypass the abandoned tag. Tragic thing is I will download just to try to find it. Though I honestly can't remember where chapter 6 starts its been so long.

Gumshoe08

Nov 28, 2022
One scene..... as forgiving as I usually am there is no way that isn't to bypass the abandoned tag. Tragic thing is I will download just to try to find it. Though I honestly can't remember where chapter 6 starts its been so long.
Its not abandoned. The developmemt is slow but active. The devs are very active about their situations and development in their discord server.

Remarius

Mar 30, 2022
Its not abandoned. The developmemt is slow but active. The devs are very active about their situations and development in their discord server.
No they really weren't in any of the non paid channels as I was on there for maybe 1.5 years ... even the mods had to say they had no news. Ended up leaving it for inactivity.

I'll give you that I haven't been there for at a guess 5-6 months so perhaps they've improved immensely recently but I find it unlikely from the last couple of years lack of communication/activity.

Reactions: pekkter

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Started over and still not sure exactly what the new stuff was. Still stopped after choosing who to end the night with, which is what i remember from the last time I played.

4.20 star(s) 128 Votes