4.20 star(s) 128 Votes

Fap2766

Sep 17, 2020
My bet it gets one then a week later a 10 min update comes out to start the cycle all over again
Or even get a poll for scenes that will never happen. As it's Patreon renewal this weekend, will be interesting to see if any existing ones drop out.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

Good early Friday morning, both to the public and my beloved Patrons! Bullet-point update here.
• Episode 6 Complete - I'll give it a number, like ep6.2 or something, in coding - is almost upon us. It will be today (Friday) or tomorrow (Saturday).
• Episode 6 will have one new scene, and all choices fully enabled with the consequences therein.
• You don't have to replay Episode 6 if you are happy with the choices you made in Ep6beta, but you probably should just to be sure that something doesn't get screwed up down the road. I've warned publicly a few times that I am not a coder. I learned coding for this project. I can't promise I won't screw things up in the future. So you should probably replay Ep 6. Feel free to wait to replay Ep 6 until Ep 7 comes out.
• Ep 7 will actually be out soon™! No promises on exactly when, but you'll see! You'll all see!
• I have a few simple renders left to do. This is the dangerous part as I really hope I don't get any sudden ideas on adding more renders, which I'm apt to do, but I don't think I will.
• I need to do post-processing. Normally this takes a butt-load of time - a few days for a regular update - but these renders were created with as little post as necessary in mind.
• I also have to make a couple graphics. Shouldn't take long.
• I have to code it. This will take up most of the time just in typing, but, not to brag, I'm a proper nerd and I type like 105-110 wpm.
• I have company coming for the holiday weekend here in the US and that's probably going to be the determining factor of whether it gets done today or tomorrow, as he might not come today.
• Patrons of all tiers will have immediate access to the update once it is uploaded.
• The public will have access to it some time next week. I am sorry but I cannot offer the public anything that is NSFW on Patreon. I recommend you follow and check my Twitter or join my Discord.
• Patreon has created a new "autopilot" program that I have enabled. This will send some of you who are followers but not paid members a special discount for your first month. No idea how it chooses who receives the discount, so if you don't get one, uh... I guess just wait a while? Maybe reply to some of my public posts to show engagement? I dunno.
I apologize that it's taken me this long to get back to updates. It's been a tough year. Thank you all for sticking with me, and I hope you enjoy the brief new content and can look forward to what's coming!

-CarbonBlue

May 15, 2022
Episode 6 will have one new scene: :ROFLMAO:

Ep 7 will actually be out soon™! No promises on exactly when, but you'll see! You'll all see!: So in May he said one to two weeks and here we are 13 months after that. Now he tells people soonTM for episode 7. Anyone wanna take a guess what month of next year? We'll see! We'll all see!!

Thank you all for sticking with me, and I hope you enjoy the brief new content and can look forward to what's coming!: Enjoy the BRIEF new content. Yeah, I'd say a 10 minute update is brief.

Look forward to what's coming? What's that? Another 15 months for 10 minutes? Looking forward to it!

Reactions: Griswold

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Unleashed [v0.6.5b] [CarbonBlue]

Changelog:

Changelog:
This update adds an additional scene to Episode 6 and implements several options that were disabled in the prior release.

Reset Ep6 variables at the beginning of the Episode. This should prevent future problems.

I am calling this a beta because this is the most complex coding I have ever done and I'm pretty sure there's going to be a mistake or two in there somewhere. If you find any errors let me know and I'll correct them as soon as I can.

Win/Linux:

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Unleashed [v0.6.5b] [CarbonBlue]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Unleashed v0.6.5b.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+ :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Geowraith
4.20 star(s) 128 Votes