4.20 star(s) 128 Votes

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Unleashed-0.6.5b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ozzfest

Otter123

Dec 17, 2020
Pleasantly surprised to see another update. I though this game was toast.
Not too surprised to see the reactions here, from what I've seen its the nature of crowd-funded projects. For a game on steam you pay once and get your game, if its bad you get a refund.
For a game that uses Patron or the like you pay much more if your subscribed because you are invested it its completion, the abandonment of the game renders your months of subscription money worthless with the potential never being fulfilled.
These games aren't worth 100 dollars completed, but a lot of subscribers spend that much and more in hopes of seeing a project flourish, so silence from the dev is seen much more personal.
I don't think that devs should get bashed when they take time off, especially when they experience a great tragedy, but I feel like they should expect the response and try to keep their subscribers informed.

Also dudes, not everyone can even recover from a death, just because you could doesn't mean everyone else can. its been 10 years and my aunt has never really recovered from my grandmothers passing

I'll shut up now
Devs shouldn't get bashed when they take time off.

Devs SHOULD get bashed when they take time off while making posts about how updates are a week or two away, never pausing Patreon billing, and then not actually providing any new content for months or a year+.

starbright2

Apr 9, 2022
You don't quit doing something you enjoy that pays you money because of outside circumstances, you quit doing something that you enjoy that pays you money for inside circumstances, and having played the latest update, that toxicity is leaking out. There are only a few reasons you can legitimately disdain the fans, none of which is in play at the moment. An intriguing tour of a Chinese prison has turned into an extended stay. The jokes don't bite with the same sharpness, the sensuality takes too much work to feel natural instead of grinding. Cold fries. Cold fries. Cold fries.

Matt2012021

Jul 18, 2020
Could the dev explain why during the 15 never once there was a on hold tag used and then you released something with not even 10 mins then only show up here to pick fights and argue

Reactions: maxvkwong

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
That is just heartbreaking, I am so sorry to hear that. It's definitely been an experience. You can be just fine going about your business then all of a sudden something reminds you of a moment and bam, it hits you like a bus all over again. Thank you so much for your post and for sharing.
not a problem, i've been there more than I wish to think only because i've been around for way too long (I'm ancient :p) but thank you!

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
I used to really like this one but then it was basically abandoned and "bought back" (not really). I kinda lost interest. When I cared about this game 3 or 4 years ago the art was considered good and the story was somewhat alright. Nowadays though the story is barebones and the art is average at best. For me to care for it again it'd need to be updated pretty regularely every month to a few months but fat chance of this happening, so I'd rather have this one be added the abandoned tag and let it die with dignity instead of this slow killing.

I'm not going to presume to know what the author of this is thinking but 5 minutes of gameplay every year is clearly not a good state to be for a game.

edit: also, my game says 6.4 beta and not 6.5 like in the OP even though the link I downloaded says 6.5.

Oct 11, 2022
If even just half of the time that was spent promoting this game on social media, and responding to people in this thread was instead spent developing the actual game.....there would almost certainly have been more than 20-30 mins of content in the last 3 years.

All those paragraphs and snide comments could have been dialogue. And the completely unrelated renders; used to advertise a practically nonexistent game, could have instead been part of the game itself.

You would have a lot more to show for your time, the game would likely be far more successful, you would almost certainly have more patrons, and you wouldn't be getting constantly chastised by 95% of the people in this thread.

Think about the kind of forum you are on. It's very unlikely that this is a collection of the most normal, healthy, well adjusted individuals. Many people are dealing mental illness, depression, ADHD, loss, trauma, addiction, procrastination, self-sabotage, SH...etc. It is almost certainly something that is more common than not among the majority of users on here. Which is precisely why they also understand it doesn't justify any of this. At the end of the day, it does not absolve you from responsibility or accountability, and if you won't hold yourself accountable, others are inevitably going to.

People are literally giving you money and holding you to damn near the lowest possible standard for content output and you still don't respect them, their money, or their time enough to even attempt to do right by the those who are enabling your entire lifestyle. Instead you spend time trying to attract new people who haven't grown tired of giving you the benefit of the doubt. And making more excuses.

Compare what other solo developers using roughly the same tools and with full-time jobs have managed to create in the same amount of time. I'm positive they have all had their challenges as well. Not to say you should be matching their output, but there is an immense gap between your current rate of output and theirs.

Life is constant adversity, and to sit around feeling sorry for yourself for years, making constant excuses is a rare luxury. I know this may sound harsh, but it really doesn't have to be like this. Nobody is truly benefiting from the current state of things. What benefits you do get are drastically diminished compared to what they could, and should have been.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
you're actually using your mother death as convenience excuse to shrug off whatever criticism about your work ethic, that is actually more disrespectful to the deceased, using their death to garner sympathy how low can one get? death of a family keeps it within the family, announcing it to the world like a parade celebration, the fk is wrong with some people?

May 15, 2022
When? Dunno, I'm not gonna give out an estimate until I'm sure. But things are finally getting back to normal and people are going to start seeing reasonably timed updates again.
Uh-huh. Sure. There has not been a reasonably timed update since 2019. Remember this Carbon?

Screenshot 2024-09-02 205901.png

October 2020 and 5.2 will be NEXT WEEK? Missed that one by 7 months. No?
Do you remember 5.3? First week of December? Missed that one by 15 months. Still no?

How about more recent?
Screenshot 2024-05-05 140937.png

You want to do the math? No? Ok I will. 16 months.

That's not a promise and it's not something I expect anyone to believe.
Screenshot_2023-12-17_084215.png

4 years apart. Both times he says he will get updates out faster/reasonable time. Why do people not believe you Carbon?

Last edited:

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
you're actually using your mother death as convenience excuse to shrug off whatever criticism about your work ethic, that is actually more disrespectful to the deceased, using their death to garner sympathy how low can one get? death of a family keeps it within the family, announcing it to the world like a parade celebration, the fk is wrong with some people?
Devs use deaths as an excuse because they don't believe they will get called out on it. It's not the first time this guy has done it, he did it a few years ago with the dev of his pet dog. And honestly i don't really believe a word this guy says.. i don't even believe his dog or his mother even died.

Reactions: Greily
Mar 29, 2023
Uh-huh. Sure. There has not been a reasonably timed update since 2019. Remember this Carbon?

View attachment 3994717

October 2020 and 5.2 will be NEXT WEEK? Missed that one by 7 months. No?
Do you remember 5.3? First week of December? Missed that one by 15 months. Still no?

How about more recent?
View attachment 3994730

You want to do the math? No? Ok I will. 16 months.

View attachment 3994772

4 years apart. Both times he says he will get updates out faster/reasonable time. Why do people not believe you Carbon?
Just thinking out loud here;

I think the problem lies more with setting dates. In my opinion, if the dev was honest about his work tempo and said that he would finish the update in his own time (without setting dates), that would be better than to set dates and miss the self appointed deadline. Not counting the other subjects, I'm not gonna walk into that minefield =P

But seriously, setting deadlines and not delivering is pretty hurting for any business. If you aren't clear if you can deliver on time, don't set a time until you know when you can deliver. Because for every missed deadline, you lose trust. And trust is the most important part of business. It is also easier to lose than to gain.

Aaaand I'm gonna stop rambling xD

Reactions: SlidingBadger

Fap2766

Sep 17, 2020
I've said this before but it's suitable to repeat it. There's what I consider a contact between you, the players, and me, the developer.

I make content. Or I do not make content.
You check out my content. Or you do not.
You support me. Or you do not.

No one's being forced to do anything. If I put out something you like, check it out. If you don't want to check it out, don't. If you want to support my work? Great! If not, that's fine too. Until the next update, my ignore list grows, and if any of you would like to catch me, the best place is on Discord, or even on Twitter. Thank you, those that enjoy the work! <3
The bit you convieniently seem to be missing out is the lies you post in order to get support on Patreon.

It's funny how you always do your little "marketing" posts around the time of Patreon renewals, just enough "promises" to keep those who don't know your history interested. I used to support you on Patreon, based on your "promises" that updates were coming.

90% of your posts are provable lies so why should anyone believe the 10% that aren't provable?

No one is forcing YOU to come on a forum and post bullshit. YOU are the only person responsible for the vast majority of responses you get on here. YOU. Given your lack of maturity and integrity, I'm guessing you are young and naive.

Anyway, I'll continue to support other more talented developers and think of you as the exception rather than the rule.

DonbaOz

Jul 12, 2018
I don't care.
Anyone who deliberately take time to reply something like "I don't care" obviously cares.
If you truly want to prove people wrong, just shut up and work on the next update.
Instead you deliver false promises after false promises, all the while never stop billing your supporter.

Anyways I'll be looking forward to see the next scene in December 2025.

InstaPrincess

Apr 24, 2023
View attachment 1221060
Unleashed [v0.6.5b] Walkthrough Mod
Features:

Installation:

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs - ANDROID by Ghost''

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
You are one of the few truly reliable, consistent modders here. I am always happy to see you covering a game. Thanks!

4.20 star(s) 128 Votes