4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

Thanna

Mar 29, 2020
Sry all this Feelings its to many for me its cut me how a fucking budder cooki in half ! i like game too and i was total new in this Games and its was 1 game what io playd as nearly first games i ever playd and every time i wait 1 year ore 1/2 years and i think yeh ahow mutch Content . I Press the game and see 15 min new gameplay... Thats Broke my Heart
and my mind!

SRY

:HideThePain::(;)

danforce

Jun 10, 2019
Hahah the first think in this moment where i saw that this game was updated .How big is it after 1 year? and then o was this Render Pics . that is the feeeling Gamestop the Moon ore as Austria Lose a War VS good dammid Emus. i was schocked that cant be Real. but the good dammit Fist from my best Frind ,Cry and Yalll @ me i must come back in real this is Real!! Pls pls i really hope the Dev didint Work in 1 Day unter 2 min ... GG
I would have actually preferred you typing this in your native language for me to google translate so I could maybe make heads or tails of what the fuck this means.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Sry all this Feelings its to many for me its cut me how a fucking budder cooki in half ! i like game too and i was total new in this Games and its was 1 game what io playd as nearly first games i ever playd and every time i wait 1 year ore 1/2 years and i think yeh ahow mutch Content . I Press the game and see 15 min new gameplay... Thats Broke my hard and my mind!

SRY

:HideThePain::(;)
No worries broski!
If I understand you correctly, the update broke your penis and snapped your mind.
Sounds like you met my ex-wife :HideThePain:

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
Hahah the first think in this moment where i saw that this game was updated .How big is it after 1 year? and then o was this Render Pics . that is the feeeling Gamestop the Moon ore as Austria Lose a War VS good dammid Emus. i was schocked that cant be Real. but the good dammit Fist from my best Frind ,Cry and Yalll @ me i must come back in real this is Real!! Pls pls i really hope the Dev didint Work in 1 Day unter 2 min ... GG
Sry all this Feelings its to many for me its cut me how a fucking budder cooki in half ! i like game too and i was total new in this Games and its was 1 game what io playd as nearly first games i ever playd and every time i wait 1 year ore 1/2 years and i think yeh ahow mutch Content . I Press the game and see 15 min new gameplay... Thats Broke my hard and my mind!
I would have actually preferred you typing this in your native language for me to google translate so I could maybe make heads or tails of what the fuck this means.
Yeah the signal to noise ratio there is so strong, I'm not really sure translation is the issue...He starts out comprehensible, then dissolves into jibberish. :rolleyes:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
"After seeing the update I wondered how much content had been added after a year. When I saw the render pictures I was as surprised as I was after learning that Australia* had lost a war against the emus. I was so shocked that they aren't real. I really hope the dev added more than one day or a few minutes. GG"
My best friend is a newfie and he regularly calls me drunk as fuck at 3 in the morning rambling hard. That comment was nothing lol

• Haha
Reactions: karumi56 and Thanna

Thanna

Mar 29, 2020
Mommysbuttslut u made my day thx! yeha English was never my good school subject sry. But really the most guys ore people understand me . English Talking is a little bit better as writing :D but thx for you correctur text i love good Techer :):HideThePain:

Last edited:
Reactions: Greily

stewscotia

Jun 4, 2018
This is fair :). You can trust that I'd rather not see my Patreon drop by 99%, which is what would happen if all of a sudden I said, "hah, I lied!" and had an update with a dozen dicks entering your best girl.
Yeah, good you dont, otherwise youd end up with a bag of dicks on your front stoop...on fire....from a nuclear bomb, lol

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
This is fair :). You can trust that I'd rather not see my Patreon drop by 99%, which is what would happen if all of a sudden I said, "hah, I lied!" and had an update with a dozen dicks entering your best girl.

Sounds like the start of a pretty good April fools prank.

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes