4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

Mr. Robo

Jun 30, 2024
But why do you people even care?
supporter.jpg

They're a person who enjoys supporting a liar, making posts about how long it's been "1 year 2 months 3 weeks and 1 day since last update" instead of just cancelling their sub and moving onto and supporting another Dev who actually deserves it.

But if they're willing to support this type of behavior, they won't ever listen to reason. They enjoy listening to lies and eating shit. Its why I laugh every time I see Devs lie and people buying it all up. Give me proof before telling me stories. Proof, that of which people on here lack of needing or wanting.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
View attachment 3871563

They're a person who enjoys supporting a liar, making posts about how long it's been "1 year 2 months 3 weeks and 1 day since last update" instead of just cancelling their sub and moving onto and supporting another Dev who actually deserves it.

But if they're willing to support this type of behavior, they won't ever listen to reason. They enjoy listening to lies and eating shit. Its why I laugh every time I see Devs lie and people buying it all up. Give me proof before telling me stories. Proof, that of which people on here lack of needing or wanting.
It also say's "Supporting (0)". Assume he's only a free member for the linked ones.

Reactions: Milton749

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Dude, why's nearly every post I see from you a testimony of your cluelessness? When you had just a little bit of knowledge about F95 you wouldn't make so much stupid bullshit takes. This feature of F95 which shows the Creatives one supports is broken since years. This dude you're quoting was a Backer at the time this function brokes. That's all you can see. CarbonBlue lost a lot Backer because of his behavior and his shown ethics. So, you tried to shame the wrong one. In my books the ex(backers) are the only ones who have the right to complain about a milking (maybe scamming?) dev. Worthless pirates who always steal and never contributes anything can make fun and jokes about situations like these, but they're not in a position to judge anyone. Know your place.

Angry Jenifer Lewis GIF

Fap2766

Sep 17, 2020
As said above (thanks) I used to support Carbon but dropped it once the lies and milking started. Carbon hasn't posted on his Patreon for a couple of weeks but I expect to see some more bullshit soon as its coming up to Patreon payday on the first of the month.

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes