4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
No, it wasn't. I'll add that to the list of problems to look into. I apologize for any errors that persist. I don't know coding at all so I often get things wrong.
It's fine, didn't get it in my play through so doesn't seem like an easy repro. :whistle:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
That's why you all have to subscribe to his patreon, guys. So that he can garner enough support to outsource the coding and rid the game of those nagging shortcomings.
Imagine that one day the MC gets to spend some 1-on-1 quality time with Shannon but sadly her assets are pixelated too Japanese style. We can't have that, can we? :(

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
Imagine that one day the MC gets to spend some 1-on-1 quality time with Shannon but sadly her assets are pixelated too Japanese style. We can't have that, can we? :(
we're never getting any alone time with her, we've made her too powerful and Carbon is going to string us along for decades because he knows we'll keep on chasing that sweet sweet Shannon high.

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
we're never getting any alone time with her, we've made her too powerful and Carbon is going to string us along for decades because he knows we'll keep on chasing that sweet sweet Shannon high.
Considering people won't have sex with hot-ass Angel just because they want Shannon to smile, you have all chosen your destroyer!

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Considering people won't have sex with hot-ass Angel just because they want Shannon to smile, you have all chosen your destroyer!
Come on! I was good! I had sex with Angel, but I wanna have sex with Shannon too!

(Jokes on us! Shannon probably just wants Angel for herself! :p )

antediluvian

Dec 29, 2019
CarbonBlue

Code:
scene ep4_452
o "That's wondeful!"
Probably already fixed, but a heads-up.

Incidentally, why can't I guess "the Terminator" when Shannon asks to guess who she is? I call... vendetta!

Finally, I think Maeve definitely wins this update. Not sure I adore the dye, but the hairstyle is gorgeous.

----

Kalenz123 AJBit Hysni Just updated my unofficial IC "translation" patch for 0.4.1. Game auto-compiles the file, it's plain text so you can see that it doesn't cause any harm. Just stick it into the "unleashed-0.4.1-(os)/game" folder (not the root folder -- ha ha, that's a stupid mistake to make that surely I would never make myself, ha ha). Keep in mind that I worked quite hard to keep the characters' personalities intact, so expect to be verbally bludgeoned for being a creeper. The game's not far enough yet for (most of) them to be slooty with you.

Reactions: Graybo and DJsona

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
CarbonBlue

Code:
scene ep4_452
o "That's wondeful!"
Probably already fixed, but a heads-up.

Incidentally, why can't I guess "the Terminator" when Shannon asks to guess who she is? I call... vendetta!
It was not fixed, but it is now. Thanks for the heads up!

You can't guess Terminator because I figured literally everyone would know it. It turns out, there are a couple people on my discord that didn't. Those people should be shamed at every opportunity.

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

Work is well underway on Unleashed 0.5, and last night I completed my first real animation!

That has me excited about what I'll be able to do in the future thanks to your guys' support. Here's a brief new animation I just completed today in order to thank you all.

I'm no DrPinkCake or PhillyGames yet, and probably will never be, but I'm going to have fun with this!

-CarbonBlue

Nov 18, 2018
The dilemma is that I didn't want to have sex with Angel, because that made Shannon sad. But if you don't have sex with Angel, you don't get to watch Shannon's ass as she climbs the stairs ... and, of course, you don't get to have sex with Angel. Damn this complicated world where every decision has a cost!

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
The dilemma is that I didn't want to have sex with Angel, because that made Shannon sad. But if you don't have sex with Angel, you don't get to watch Shannon's ass as she climbs the stairs ... and, of course, you don't get to have sex with Angel. Damn this complicated world where every decision has a cost!
I think you are confused... you only see her ass if you postponed sex with Angel

FatBoizSlim

Jan 10, 2020

Work is well underway on Unleashed 0.5, and last night I completed my first real animation!

That has me excited about what I'll be able to do in the future thanks to your guys' support. Here's a brief new animation I just completed today in order to thank you all.

I'm no DrPinkCake or PhillyGames yet, and probably will never be, but I'm going to have fun with this!

-CarbonBlue
It looks very good for the first animation. Philly had like 3 render animation in DA, but 2-3 years forward and he has one of the best animations in City Of Broken Dreamers. Honing your skills take time and if you invest in yourself, you're only gonna get better, so don't say "probably will never be". Have faith and work hard, the results will come.

Maduck187

Feb 19, 2020

-CarbonBlue
Man, for a first animation that's pretty smooth. Looking forward to more down the line.

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes