• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
Hi, I have questions :) Can there be in the future genres such as: incest, harem, submission, bdsm, pregnancy? Is there any chance that any of these will hit the game in the future?

Reactions: Seriosha
Nov 24, 2018
Nice, a 2.4 update! I had to download it immediately. Cannot say anything about the new content but up to 2.0 it was a lot of fun to play.

I saw this in the preferences, while adapting my volume:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Waifston

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Hi, I have questions :) Can there be in the future genres such as: incest, harem, submission, bdsm, pregnancy? Is there any chance that any of these will hit the game in the future?
Hello, all these genres/fetishes, which you are listed, are in plans indeed.

Nice, a 2.4 update! I had to download it immediately. Cannot say anything about the new content but up to 2.0 it was a lot of fun to play.
Hey, I glad that you have enjoyed playing my game! :)
I saw this in the preferences, while adapting my volume:
Unfortunately, I haven't noticed this grammar mistake...
I'll fix it in the next instalment.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Developer Note : Save files from version 0.1 doesn't work.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy and Happy Playing!

- Waifston

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Unlimited Pleasure [v0.2.4] [Waifston] - Original Size: 1.85GB

Download Win (370MB): - - -

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Player Note: In development........ if you want more Patreons, stop with the tease updates, show at least one sex scene.
I really want to support this game, but after 6 months still no sex , this is whats stoping me from becoming a Supporter/Patreon

P.S i dont want to support another AWAM

Last edited:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
How can I unlock the last three pictures at Elena?
I think that you have to be at the MC's place at noon to start this event. I accidentally hit "Waste Time" instead of "Leave the House" one morning and she showed up.

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Player Note: In development........
Hello, I see that you are concerned about 'Sex Scenes' in my game, I want to state that they are all going to be in the one big update.

...stop with the tease updates, show at least one sex scene.
I don't really want to just show one sex scene and done with it, I have already planned to release all of them in the one BIG update.

...but after 6 months still no sex...
I already said before, that long updates due to my work schedule, I honestly doing my best to deliver meaningful updates as fast as I can + do not lose quality of the scenes. Also, now I trying to update the game each month, so I hope people will notice this and not get discouraged in the waiting time.

I hope I clarified everything, but if you still have a questions, feel free to ask me. :)

Fridolin0815

May 4, 2019
Hello, I see that you are concerned about 'Sex Scenes' in my game, I want to state that they are all going to be in the one big update.

I don't really want to just show one sex scene and done with it, I have already planned to release all of them in the one BIG update.

I already said before, that long updates due to my work schedule, I honestly doing my best to deliver meaningful updates as fast as I can + do not lose quality of the scenes. Also, now I trying to update the game each month, so I hope people will notice this and not get discouraged in the waiting time.

I hope I clarified everything, but if you still have a questions, feel free to ask me. :)
Take your time, some people may think other than me, but for my opinion is it better to get a "good" update than a "quick" update :)

2.70 star(s) 116 Votes