BronBron06

Sep 6, 2019

Proofread version + Android build will be available very soon!
UP V0.6.1 weekly update release day. Hey. I really should have removed the blonde girl from the posters if I wanted to make a big reveal out of her. But I guess it's too late now.
Just pretend you don't know who she is really is, okay?
It's time to embrace Christianity and accompany the two new nuns to the beautiful town of Pristine Hills! The two new main storyline events are here + I have added a church location on the map. There is nothing much you can do there, but you if visit the church on Sunday, you may get a chance to participate in yet another new secondary event. Just saying.
Oh, and one small thing. We are slowly moving to an all-animated dialogue. I think the game will get better if instead of static images there will be an animation of the dialogue.
Enjoy the update. I will make myself one day off, play some Fallout 4.
V0.6.1 Changelog :
  • Added :
  • - 2 Main storyline quests.
  • - 1 Secondary quest.
  • - Over 200 Renders.
  • - 13 animations.
  • - New location on the map (Church).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All Console Commands/Codes are .
100% Save File are
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next Update Release Dates (V0.6.2):
  • $10 Patrons: 31 December
  • Public Release: 7 January
Enjoy and Happy Playing!
- Waifston

View attachment 1561111 View attachment 1561110 View attachment 1561106 View attachment 1561107 View attachment 1561108 View attachment 1561109
What's the 3 quest even about I cant do anything in this version outside being able to enter the church

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
Please give gofile or google drive links since Nopy is down it's difficult to download big games without getting frustrated....
also MIXDROP and RACATY are not working for me

Reactions: Ssato243

sktt1

Jul 13, 2018
idk what the new content is besides being able to enter the church... why post update if no actual content?

Nokiezilla

Apr 19, 2021
You guys must go often to the church, there are at least two new Quests. One for the boy and one for the new girl.

DracoFlaco

Feb 14, 2018
there's apparently 2 other events aside from the goblin quest, what are they? and how to get them?
someone said the girl had a quest as well but I never got hers

BronBron06

Sep 6, 2019
there's apparently 2 other events aside from the goblin quest, what are they? and how to get them?
someone said the girl had a quest as well but I never got hers
What goblin are we talking the same game?
Nothing is happening, maybe I answered the wrong question upon entering the church?

DracoFlaco

Feb 14, 2018
What goblin are we talking the same game?
Nothing is happening, maybe I answered the wrong question upon entering the church?
one of the young ones at the church is called "Lil goblin" or well that's his nickname, there's also this goth? girl there

I got the goblin quest when I visited on a sunday.

2.70 star(s) 116 Votes