Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Oh man... are you guys sure that the error is a prank? Because -.- i save the game on the v0.7.3 and now i do not know what happen if i go back to the 0.7.2... Men i do not wanna restart the game again...
And to say that I also said to myself... how strange she/he posted Alice/Mom's vanilla sex... but I don't see anywhere written that thee first sex scene with her is finished...
Waiting the 0.7.4 and hope that the save is not bugged anymore :(

Reactions: MRO900

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Oh man... are you guys sure that the error is a prank? Because -.- i save the game on the v0.7.3 and now i do not know what happen if i go back to the 0.7.2... Men i do not wanna restart the game again...
And to say that I also said to myself... how strange she/he posted Alice/Mom's vanilla sex... but I don't see anywhere written that thee first sex scene with her is finished...
Waiting the 0.7.4 and hope that the save is not bugged anymore :(
'CharaAlice' object has no attribute 'virgnity_choice'

That's the source of the error, her virginity choice for the mc has been removed.

And the update came out on April 2nd, a day after April 1st. This meant 2 things:

A) Waif intentially removed the scenes to troll us.

OR

B) This is a legitimate error, but made no sense cuz why would Waif implemented vanilla sex when mc can't even access it (you need to get past the 1st sex scene to get access to vanilla sex, otherwise you need the gallery mod)? This entire update is pointless then, basically a waste of 7GB of data if you asked me.

CheesyBro

Sep 3, 2017
If anyone needs a fix for the error just type the following in the console when you start the game:

CharaAlice.virgnity_choice = True

The developer mistyped the variable while doing an if statement. I'm working on a fix update. Will be back soon.

EDIT: Permanent fix posted down below.

Last edited:
Reactions: willian0_____dm

CheesyBro

Sep 3, 2017
Okay so here is the fix for the CharaAlice no attribute error.
Basically when you have the Love date with her, the variable virginity_check will default to true, and then the value is fixed when entering her door in the evening.

If someone is still getting the error, just open the console and type: CharaAlice.virginity_choice = True
That will fix it. Happy errorless fucking!

Just put the script.rpa into the game folder and overwrite.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Basically when you have the Love date with her, the variable virginity_check will default to true, and then the value is fixed when entering her door in the evening.

If someone is still getting the error, just open the console and type: CharaAlice.virginity_choice = True

Well lets see if someone download your script & try out.

Cuz i may as well wait for 0.7.4, 0.7.3 seems like a throwaway update.

myrrdintw

Jun 25, 2018

For me it doesn't work. I get exactly the same error.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/alice_script/alice_room.rpy", line 444, in <module>
AttributeError: 'CharaAlice' object has no attribute 'virgnity_choice'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "shops/church_shop.rpyc", line 164, in script call
  File "alice_script/alice_room.rpyc", line 372, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1893, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2266, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2259, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/alice_script/alice_room.rpy", line 444, in <module>
AttributeError: 'CharaAlice' object has no attribute 'virgnity_choice'

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Unlimited Pleasure 0.7.3
Mon Apr  4 05:48:35 2022

AnHorse

Aug 2, 2018
The writing in this is so more disturbing to me than in games where the protag is basically a rapist.
The way the MC talks about milfs is so creepy that it put me off lol

Chimp :D

Jan 18, 2020
Eleneas second hj petting seems to be bugged after you complete the event it continues to play the noise from it in the background and whenever you travel anywhere the scene pops up again until you click it away does not stop when u restart the game btw.

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018

It did work, i just had to load a save from the first the MC goes with Alice to the woods and have Anal sex, and after that the scene was availablei havent played it yet, the only matter is that i woul have to remake all the progress that i had made in the story, so i will wait for the next update and see if Waif has already solve it, but thanks very much, you are very helpful

htaw1

Oct 8, 2019
I love this game. The dating system and the way the H-play out are just one of a kinda and its fun to use/see. The only thing I can't seem to get my mind around is getting melissa lust up before going to the dating coach. I love forward to more and I am sharing this with all my buddy's.

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
I don't think I've asked this before, but what stage are the nuns?
last time I played it .. was in 2020?I think, and we were helping out a bit around the church, I think there was a system where we leveled up the church?and it was at level 3 .
ANyway , do we have lots of lewd scenes with them?or just barely getting started?

Lacii19

Jan 28, 2018
Hi. I pressed H on date scene, so hearts falling in every dialogue screen. Any way to stop them? :D

2.70 star(s) 116 Votes