abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
He just posted a new weekly schedule with next release being the 27th for tier 3 and public Feb 3rd.
I hope he follows this schedule and don't go in remake mod again he has already done it 3 times for adding features and all ,Also now there must be progress with the 6 original main girls above charm lvl we are stuck with main girls on charmed lvl from past 2 years....

Reactions: Whiteblackman0

Meliodasluffy

Jan 31, 2021
WASTE OF 4.5 GB DATA....
NOT WORTH AASINGKE 100 MB

BRO THIS GAME IS UTTERLY INCOMPLETE AND TOTALLY LENGTHY.... JUST TEXT NO SCENE... TAKE INSPIRATION FROM THE TWIST BRO... COMEON 4.5 FCUKING GB AND NOTHING... THAT 1 GB GAME HAVE MORE AND BETTER SCENES THAN THIS CRAP....

Thorstenl

May 23, 2018
WASTE OF 4.5 GB DATA....
NOT WORTH AASINGKE 100 MB

BRO THIS GAME IS UTTERLY INCOMPLETE AND TOTALLY LENGTHY.... JUST TEXT NO SCENE... TAKE INSPIRATION FROM THE TWIST BRO... COMEON 4.5 FCUKING GB AND NOTHING... THAT 1 GB GAME HAVE MORE AND BETTER SCENES THAN THIS CRAP....
The update is crap ?

Meliodasluffy

Jan 31, 2021
You mean no new scenes right....?
I don't know man this game must be only 500 to 600 mb just... considering the amount of size... like for a 2 d game of 4.5 gb on Android or compressed you must expect like take mother for example as it say all have diff story line and etc... it actually only have lines no scences.... bro... like with mom there is just 1 decent scene which felt incomolete like for a 4.5 gb i except that when my relationship is full i can fuck mom all day or sis anytime with diff scences and option.. but guess what... just 1 only one scene whole day... only in bed room... just 1 scene

The fcuk man and not just with mom with every char... like come on.... you understand what i m daying... its better you fownload a 2 gb por than this shit

Reactions: ninguemligah

WADofMEAT

Mar 21, 2020
I don't know man this game must be only 500 to 600 mb just... considering the amount of size... like for a 2 d game of 4.5 gb on Android or compressed you must expect like take mother for example as it say all have diff story line and etc... it actually only have lines no scences.... bro... like with mom there is just 1 decent scene which felt incomolete like for a 4.5 gb i except that when my relationship is full i can fuck mom all day or sis anytime with diff scences and option.. but guess what... just 1 only one scene whole day... only in bed room... just 1 scene

The fcuk man and not just with mom with every char... like come on.... you understand what i m daying... its better you fownload a 2 gb por than this shit
Your a troll, claiming only 1 scene

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
See this is what I was suspicious of our dear dev is not following his own public update schedule I hope he updates it today......

2.70 star(s) 119 Votes