Vran Reinhold

Aug 7, 2017
can some make a better cheat mod or send me the cheat code if there is one? thanks in advance.

Last edited:

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
can some make a better cheat mod or send me the cheat code if there is one? thanks in advance.
you can make your own cheat simply unren the game and understand or find the variables and then shift+o to go to developer menu and set the value...

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
It must be those tits and that big ass.

No incest contain right now?
If i'm not mistaken, alice will arive only in 0.4.0.

as long there a incest content so tag will added, dont say no content of that, cuz the moderator have describeing everything on that game :WeSmart:
That's not true, a lof of times there is a games without the right tags, for enable incest in the game you must just put a password and alice become mother. She will be back in 0.4.0, unless the dev made some changes.

Last edited:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Could someone tell me which character is related to incest? And if you already have something sexual with her.
Alice with a password, but she will be arive in 0.4.0, so far she is not in the game (only flashback an in the beggining of the history)

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Well, I started now, and she appeared, would she be a mother or a sister?
She is beautiful.
Will this password be provided or does it already exist?
Yeah, already exist, is Truelove, and yes, she is beautiful, she is the mc mother.

Waifston said:
Enable Incest: truelove (this code is written in the Tutorial).
Console Location: (Notebook > Options > Console)

Reactions: V&M

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
Well, I started now, and she appeared, would she be a mother or a sister?
She is beautiful.
Will this password be provided or does it already exist?
the password is truelove and you enter it before starting the game or can type it later in the console

Reactions: V&M

Wuchang

Jun 3, 2017
go to elena> have sex with her> come back to elena as a maid> still called me a virgin> ok then fine im a virgin for having sex with her.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
We dont need any walkthrough for playing? And BTWWhy she is moving alone? I just finished proluge but its seems little bit off. Am i wrong? I dont saw any good explanation about this :D

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
We dont need any walkthrough for playing? And BTWWhy she is moving alone? I just finished proluge but its seems little bit off. Am i wrong? I dont saw any good explanation about this :D
Likely the dev wanted her away for a bit and use the action mc has with others as a motivation for mom to get kinky, as far as we know from dev Mom will return in 0.4 and will be the focus of that update.

2.70 star(s) 116 Votes