BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
"Where is your penis?
Oh almighty God"
"In the name of God i sanctify this penis "---Sister Sofia
I swear to God i have not laughed this hard in a long time....that writing with that epic music and suddenly BANG PENIS covering her face,....god..that was brilliant...
Thank you for this awesome game :)
Keep up the good work.

Reactions: Waifston

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
This feature working fine, I have just checked it.
I'll look into your save file, anyways.
Thanks, these save were from some old version (unhappily I dont remember which), I played for some minutes and the money farming were getting bored because of this error

And I m not sure (or I m just retard and didnt see it) is there a way to see your money in the game? because I went to the notebook, went to the map, tried a lot of key but I just cant see it

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Thanks, these save were from some old version (unhappily I dont remember which), I played for some minutes and the money farming were getting bored because of this error

And I m not sure (or I m just retard and didnt see it) is there a way to see your money in the game? because I went to the notebook, went to the map, tried a lot of key but I just cant see it
default_01.png
$ = Your money.

Reactions: Ak0001111

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
First, best of luck with your game. It's really enjoyable and that's saying something among all these Honey Select games.

You mentioned moving to a weekly update, and I really think it's doing more harm than good for many reasons:

1- People see your game on the updated list very often and though that might seem like a good thing, I think it actually harms the game. People usually don't pay attention to things that are "common".

2- I'm only assuming here, but getting a new version ready for every week sounds stressful and time-consuming for devs.

3- Some fans of the game like myself will avoid many updates because they add very little content that it's not worth the trouble of downloading. Eventually many will forget about it or dismiss it.

A bi-weekly schedule seems more balanced. Just a thought. And keep going.
Yeah, there is the game "Tales of Androgyny", the dev (if I m not mistaken, at the moment) keep weekly updates, and they are usually 1 new art(image) per week with some new lines of text extending encounters (the game is a rpg-like) and I really like it, but a time come that you get bored of downloading every week, so after 4-5 months I will go check it out again, thats a very wise advice ;)

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
I think that your game doenst like me, i dont see this calendar :(
I use windows 10

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/shop.rpy", line 310, in <module>
NameError: name 'inv_rose' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "shop.rpyc", line 306, in script
  File "C:\Users\CLIENTE\Documents\Trabalhos\PSD\Outros\UnlimitedPleasure-0.3.61-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1504, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
  File "C:\Users\CLIENTE\Documents\Trabalhos\PSD\Outros\UnlimitedPleasure-0.3.61-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 852, in menu
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition) ]
  File "C:\Users\CLIENTE\Documents\Trabalhos\PSD\Outros\UnlimitedPleasure-0.3.61-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1843, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\CLIENTE\Documents\Trabalhos\PSD\Outros\UnlimitedPleasure-0.3.61-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1836, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
Unlimited Pleasure 0.3.61
Sat Jul 11 18:55:26 2020

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I think that your game doenst like me, i dont see this calendar :(
I use windows 10

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "shop.rpyc", line 306, in script
  File "C:\Users\CLIENTE\Documents\Trabalhos\PSD\Outros\UnlimitedPleasure-0.3.61-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1504, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
  File "C:\Users\CLIENTE\Documents\Trabalhos\PSD\Outros\UnlimitedPleasure-0.3.61-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 852, in menu
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition) ]
  File "C:\Users\CLIENTE\Documents\Trabalhos\PSD\Outros\UnlimitedPleasure-0.3.61-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1843, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\CLIENTE\Documents\Trabalhos\PSD\Outros\UnlimitedPleasure-0.3.61-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1836, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
Unlimited Pleasure 0.3.61
Sat Jul 11 18:55:26 2020
It's strange. You should have this bar appear in the game after you complete prologue :
default_02.png
If you have access to the console, enter this code : quick_bar = True

AdmiralHipperBG

Apr 12, 2018
Thanks.

Well, when I'm releasing a small update like this one, it means that I'm busy working on the big one. ;)
For example, I'm currently working on a big update that will feature more than 800 renders and 100 animations.
So stay tuned(y)
I really hope in your new "big" update will be more scenes with the mom. Maybe something more than teasing... it's really bad for an adult game if there is only teasing...

Rex72

Aug 5, 2018
You state that the most of the sex will not be in the game till v0.4 then why would any one download before then?

Jul 28, 2017
Just a though, some games really do well with many updates, even small ones. But they all have the "Only Patch" download.

Could be really great here, since downloading the whole package at each update can be hard on storage space and download limits, but adding the "Only Patch"download gives the users who are already up-to-date with your game that small download to quickly get up-to-date without having to redownload it all.

CarolusRex

Jul 10, 2018
How many points does it takes to level up to "Love" ? Seems like MC is unable to F**k Bianca and Elena, even though the animations can be found in the game. And what should MC do with the egg and anal vibrator?

candylandx

May 6, 2017
Where can i find the console commands? i just now truelove. But i need another one to unlock the #2 dream.
And are the cameras on the notebook useable or right now not?

pudding1

Aug 21, 2018
Where can i find the console commands? i just now truelove. But i need another one to unlock the #2 dream.
And are the cameras on the notebook useable or right now not?
to input truelove u can do it on notebook then click the gear icon you will find the commands there also cameras are useable when u ask in the church to do something for you after i think you donate some money

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
so there is no story with alice right now ? just the 2 calls, 1 flashback and 2 dreams right ?
Story with her will start in the 4.0 updates, dev said earlier those will be dedicated to her return and building up relation with her to status of other ladies before 3.0

Brendon90

Apr 27, 2018
Save please
Edit: This save was incomplete. A list of console codes and the latest save is posted here.

For the Sofia animations you also need to do the same events for Catalina to complete it.
I found some missing animations when seeing the nuns in the Church at the Nave after choosing the Fast Orgasm > BJ option you have to also click Suck Faster > God's Servant Mode to unlock 3 animations for both Sofia and Catalina (6 total).

Look carefully for extra options when choosing Faster during animated scenes. There might be another special option at the bottom to unlock more animations.

Hopefully the system can be expanded to view where all of the girls are implemented (or added to the calendar or somewhere). Currently it shows the location of the last girl you interacted with, but it can be difficult to find when someone's in the bathroom, toilet, etc. The update 4.0 hype is real.

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 116 Votes