HeroDongKP

Jan 23, 2020
Is there gonna be more android releases soon? I wanna keep supporting the patreon cause I like the game and just in case but it's 3.62 now and I'm kinda giving up on it. Can't even find ports.

Brendon90

Apr 27, 2018
Download Game.rar -

I'm not sure if this will work, but here's a 'patch' with all of the files for the v0.3.63 update, so hopefully you won't have to download the entire game again.

Just extract game.rar and paste everything it in the main game folder and overwrite anything if asked.

Note: Make sure to make a copy of script.rpa or rename it first before replacing it in case it doesn't work.
- The 20+ new images are in images\bianca\dates\bungalow\sex\
- The 11 new animations are in images\animations\bianca\date\sex\

Bluestreak

Jun 21, 2018
same i can't wait too. also Waifston its ok if you do it monthly i love this game and i dont want it to be on hiatus and good job bro keep it up
I know your pain. Thay's why I try and go for the comperssed version whenever I can to save on space and internet speed

CarolusRex

Jul 10, 2018
Still have not managed to reach "Love" level for any of the girls. Stuck at "Charmed" Is it possible to reach Love status in this version, without cheating??

Reactions: btftw

dante7598

Apr 8, 2018
New player here. Got a few questions:
1. Is there content with Alice coming in the future?
2. Does the story differ based on who you choose to lose your virginity with?

dante7598

Apr 8, 2018
hi, im a new player, i playing on android, my version is 0.2.8
i wanna ask, how to get money on this game?
1. Photoshoots with Bianca. visit her at noon in her studio.
2. work on the internet in your notebook. the amount of money you earn depends upon your education trait which can be increased by visiting Elena during afternoon on weekdays and studying with her.
3. Open the box in the garage daily for a chance to get some cash.

I haven't played the android version so choose whatever option is available in your version.

Reactions: supersomeone

fakesuster

Jul 21, 2020
1. Photoshoots with Bianca. visit her at noon in her studio.
2. work on the internet in your notebook. the amount of money you earn depends upon your education trait which can be increased by visiting Elena during afternoon on weekdays and studying with her.
3. Open the box in the garage daily for a chance to get some cash.

I haven't played the android version so choose whatever option is available in your version.
thx bro, i wanna try this

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
All women have disgustingly big breasts. Based on preview pictures another nun was only one with normal size. Some variety would have been nice. I don't know if I can play this when none of the woman are sexy despite beautiful faces. But BJ scene in the prologue was quite hot, well written, so perhaps I'll try this bit longer.

2.70 star(s) 116 Votes