• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Gungun1995

Oct 1, 2019
I went to Elena's house, but it should work with Melissa or Bianca as well. Go there and do some cleaning work and she will give you a ticket.
I've already done it 10 times, I go up to them at the car, they tell me to cook food, and I cooked, just a little scene, I go up to them, says cook again and so on endlessly

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023

omek9a7ba

Feb 8, 2020
i didint play this game in years , i tried it again ,and are telling to clean ,cook, fix the car, do homework , pump gaz and some other stupid chors every day or im missing something like a bugg or quest

Oct 10, 2020
how are there still 169 paying members on patreon? Who pays for a game that just has the same daily routine over and over again. Is it even possible to progress? or is it just extremely timeconsuming?

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
how are there still 169 paying members on patreon? Who pays for a game that just has the same daily routine over and over again. Is it even possible to progress? or is it just extremely timeconsuming?
it's pointless. dev doesn't intend to fix anything in this game

2.70 star(s) 116 Votes