Kiralight567

Sep 3, 2019
Hi i really enjoy your game and i have one question really the path with bianca it says the lust and loved maxed out is that it in this version or there's something else?

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Hi i really enjoy your game and i have one question really the path with bianca it says the lust and loved maxed out is that it in this version or there's something else?
Hello, getting this message is means that you have reached the maxed level of Relationship/Lust in the version which you playing.

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
Hi, I was playing Android version, and close to ending everything up to version 0.2, I got locked somehow in a picture from the mobile phone.i had to force close the app and now although general levels are maintained, pictures and journals do not appear in the gallery. It happens in all my saves... And it doesn't matter if I rrvisit the scenes they gallery doesn't unlock anything. What happened?do I have to play from the beginning again?could someone share a full save? Please

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Hi, I was playing Android version, and close to ending everything up to version 0.2, I got locked somehow in a picture from the mobile phone.i had to force close the app and now although general levels are maintained, pictures and journals do not appear in the gallery. It happens in all my saves... And it doesn't matter if I rrvisit the scenes they gallery doesn't unlock anything. What happened?do I have to play from the beginning again?could someone share a full save? Please
Hello. I do not have much experience with Android version to tell you exactly what happened, but it's seems that persistent data has been corrupted during shutdown.
You have to start playthrough all over again, sorry.

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
Saves can not be shared?
Also, the ??? Character is supposed to be already available? Or is it to be found in future updates?

Nov 23, 2018
I have a question this game will contain animations in the future because this game is already incredible the artistic style is unbeatable

Reactions: Waifston
2.70 star(s) 119 Votes