Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Waifston under relationship there is an option to wedding propose, there will be an haren option or only one girl will be the lucky one?

Automan

Dec 11, 2017
Soon...
Sorry but I can't reveal exact dates, but without doubt, she'll make her appearance again.

Planned.
A lot of incest scenes, "options" and etc are planned.

Talk with Sofia at noon in the Church.
Thanks! Don't know why I had such trouble with this! Fun Game! I look forward to further updates!

Reactions: Waifston

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Where can I find the "Daily routine" of Elena?
Once you earn a Charmed level of relationship with her she will come to visit you to start 'Daily Routine' event.

Waifston under relationship there is an option to wedding propose, there will be an haren option or only one girl will be the lucky one?
I can't say for sure since Wedding is still in the development, but you'll probably be have a both options.

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.3.0 Compressed + JSBB Cheat Mod :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

SpeedDemon-91

Sep 25, 2017
Perhaps I've missed something, but what does enabling/disabling the urine content do, I had it disabled but still saw a scene with Sofia taking a piss. Does it not work, or does it only disable sexual scenes with piss. If anyone knows, it would be greatly appreciated.

2.70 star(s) 119 Votes