Gaunt27

Feb 16, 2019
you have to use the code as someone mentioned but you also have to call her on the phone next to the front door
Do I have to activate the code during the tutorial? And is that the reason it always says "Subscriber unavailable" whenever I try to call anyone?

chillybop

Sep 30, 2019
Does the gallery unlocker still works?
Most of the stuff is unavailable for me.
Also, how much content with the mom there is?

Ancarius

Sep 1, 2018

Proofread version + Android build will be available very soon.
UP V0.5.8 weekly update release day. I have added a full first date withMelissa (There are like one of the best-made animations by me! Promise you like them.) New quest. A few new voiceovers. And misc stuff like a bug fix, small improvements, etc.
Really wanted to add anal scene with Alice, but the time is short. I didn't finish writing the dialogue for that hot scene. It will be added in the next update.
V0.5.8 Changelog :
  • Over 150 Renders.
  • 10 animations.
  • 8 voice tracks.
  • Melissa : Full first date.
  • Alice : Voiced(Teasing).
  • New event.
  • Improved Animations.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All Console Commands/Codes are .
100% Save File are
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next Update Release Dates (V0.5.9):
  • $10 Patrons: 3 December
  • Public Release: 10 December
Enjoy and Happy Playing!
- Waifston
Update_058.jpg schedule.jpg 01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
Do I have to activate the code during the tutorial? And is that the reason it always says "Subscriber unavailable" whenever I try to call anyone?
Go to your computer in your room and enter it from there, doesn’t need to be during the tutorial. After that I think you can only call her during noon or afternoon, I forget which.

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
it would be nice to clarify it is a torrent file, and not a fake zip file with the total size instead of the torrent size

金銀鈿荘

Feb 17, 2018
Why is Alice's "voiceover" tied to music volume? I just think that's really really annoying... Not to mention the music volume is substantially higher than the "voiceover" volume.

In addition is it just me or when after or during Melissa's date(wherever its supposed to end in 5.7) the game jumps me to the sex shop for some reason. It has been doing this for many updates... jumping you to another character's house or the shop whenever you try to do something like go on a date or give presents... And then after that happens when I try to go back to go on a date with Melissa the game just crashes.

Brombe74

Dec 1, 2018
How i go over 45 affection with the teacher? I'm stuck. And how i raise the affection with melissa? I tried to give her everything but it doesn't work

Bloodmoon22

Oct 17, 2020
2 questions. First is there a max number for the stats that you need for the girls? Second is there a simple way to advance time?

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 119 Votes