Sep 9, 2019
Unlocker for [v0.5.0]

Features:
Unlocks all Gallery Images​
Unlocks all Extra Images​
Unlocks all Extra Material​
Unlocks all Rewards​
Unlocks all Achievements​

I've also made an Xmas Unlocker to unlock the Gifts (Extra/Gallery/Animations) in the Christmas Special.

It should also unlock animations written in this post, but I've not tested it.

Laptop Codes:
truelove = True Love Story​
unlimitedavatars = Patreon Avatars​
unlimitedsmartwallpapers = Patreon Smartphone Wallpapers​
unlimitedandamazinglaptopwallpapers = Patreon Laptop Wallpapers​
gimmewhatyougot = 1000 Money​
Hi, what do i have to do to get the last 8 scenes from Alice. 1638829946575.png

Thanks.

Nokiezilla

Apr 19, 2021
Fuck that I'm not paying them for holding it hostage. I'll just go to a torrent site for bigger games.
Yeah man, fuck that. How dare they want to get paid for their work, even though they already offer a free account. Fuck them.
Let me guess, you're not working yet, are you?

Tarrang

Oct 13, 2021
Yeah man, fuck that. How dare they want to get paid for their work, even though they already offer a free account. Fuck them.
Let me guess, you're not working yet, are you?
Not anymore. I was until 2008 when the place closed and the next year I was declared disabled. They also suck for their slowness and censorship. Pretty sure they already get paid by uploaders. Torrent sites don't charge. Not into this one anyway. Too much text/extraneous stuff not enough action.

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
I think the game is assuming you already did your date with your previous save file. I had the same issue. I just started a new game and skipped until I was able to buy stuff from the church. Then I bought the stuff that she likes and kept giving her the gifts until she was ready for the 1st date, which then worked as it should have. Seems like you can only do that date once since trying to do it again won't let you. Basically in the same spot where we can't invite her for a date.
can you share your save....i hate to play it again

2.70 star(s) 119 Votes