pds72

Sep 25, 2019
ScriptError: could not find label 'scarohar_first_quest'.
I don't have v92, but v91 has that label. My guess is dev did the same as they did with the "Beach Girls." Probably removed the code to move it to a new file, but didn't finish moving.

To check... Use UnRen.bat and check for ...\game\scarlett_ohara_script\first_quest.rpy
If it is there, open in notepad to see if there is any code or blank
If there is code, check to see what fist line is. Should be label scarohar_first_quest:
If blank, you could try using old .rpy from earlier version (if you still have)

Frankcy

Apr 2, 2022
I don't have v92, but v91 has that label. My guess is dev did the same as they did with the "Beach Girls." Probably removed the code to move it to a new file, but didn't finish moving.

To check... Use UnRen.bat and check for ...\game\scarlett_ohara_script\first_quest.rpy
If it is there, open in notepad to see if there is any code or blank
If there is code, check to see what fist line is. Should be label scarohar_first_quest:
If blank, you could try using old .rpy from earlier version (if you still have)
Thanks for the help mate

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
I have this problem when I leave my house.
Exception: Sayer rs is not a function or string
This happens when you bring Mom home. The game uses "rs" to have her say randomized dialog in the kitchen when you talk to her at noon. BUT "rs" is also used to indicate Mother Rosalinda when she talks.

Fix would be to change Mother Rosalinda to something different like "rosa" but you have to open and find every time there is rs "bla bla bla" line. Other option would be change the noon event, but that changes the variable and would need a new game start to clear the old variable.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Exception: Sayer rs is not a function or string
This happens when you bring Mom home. The game uses "rs" to have her say randomized dialog in the kitchen when you talk to her at noon. BUT "rs" is also used to indicate Mother Rosalinda when she talks.

Fix would be to change Mother Rosalinda to something different like "rosa" but you have to open and find every time there is rs "bla bla bla" line. Other option would be change the noon event, but that changes the variable and would need a new game start to clear the old variable.
Lol, I'm surprised that this hasn't been fixed yet & it's been there longer than 0.9.2.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
It was in 0.7.7. Probably further back, but that's when I first DL the game.
Guess Waif is just gonna ignore its existence until someone said it straight to his face.

Or he's just too lazy to fix it cuz you know, has to change all of the old nun's lines & everything.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Unlimited Pleasure [v0.9.3 Public] [Waifston]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 1.44 GB

PC: - - - -
MAC: - - - -

ANDROID: -
I made this trial version for Android. I had to remove some folders renamed in Russian.
I don't know if it will work on your device. Performance test on Android 13.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
Unlimited Pleasure [v0.9.3 Public] [Waifston]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 1.44 GB

PC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN - -
MAC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN - -

ANDROID: WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN
I made this trial version for Android. I had to remove some folders renamed in Russian.
I don't know if it will work on your device. Performance test on Android 13.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
nice job...

2.70 star(s) 119 Votes