pds72

Sep 25, 2019
got new one

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'b_em_gift_17'.
Looks like Bianca's script doesn't include the last 2 gifts from the shop. Icon (Looks like a prayer card) and the cross. Probably been missed because she only accepts gifts (Dildos) from the sex shop.

Reactions: Ssato243

Bad omen

Sep 27, 2018
I've heard using a VPN or rebooting your router to get a different ip address works. I assume you pause your download at nearly the limit then switch.
Or resume it after 24(?) hours.
Yes I did, but alright I'll try those now, thank you!

Last edited:

Khoii_UwU

Feb 16, 2022
Developers apparently don't think that regular people can unpack their archives and decompile the rpy files.

Codes are:

truelove or true_love - True Love story (incest)
unlimitedavatars - New avatars
unlimitedsmartwallpapers - New wallpapers
unlimitedandamazinglaptopwallpapers - New laptop wallpapers
gimmewhatyougot - Add 1000 to character's funds
How do you do this for android?

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
Very nice update waifston update 9.3 you are doing good keep it up the new scene with elena was excellent also with alice and Melissa but please focus on other main girls also and please make progress with them above charmed lvl thnx

wrarar

Dec 19, 2017
this game is amazing and all, but wow since minute one is so hard to follow whats the next step, i reallly could use a clear pointer that tell me, "THIS WAY" with that aside the game still looks gorgeous keep going DEV

Reactions: Stonerberg

Lambert911

Apr 25, 2018
And since I'm having trouble following the android path, I decided to use Joiplay instead lol.

Anyways, is there anyone else getting kicked out of the game when you tap on the newcomers house? It does that in my gameplay. There's also this beach scene with 2 Milfs on the right side of the beach that does the same thing when I tap on them. Is this a bug or just something that's not really implemented just yet?

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
And since I'm having trouble following the android path, I decided to use Joiplay instead lol.

Anyways, is there anyone else getting kicked out of the game when you tap on the newcomers house? It does that in my gameplay. There's also this beach scene with 2 Milfs on the right side of the beach that does the same thing when I tap on them. Is this a bug or just something that's not really implemented just yet?
the whole game is a bug

Reactions: perturbedspoon

kelelih

May 13, 2022
View attachment 2353124 Here is my what I have so far for the bugs. These have been around for at least a year in some cases.
Included fixes for....
Sayer 'rs'
Teacher HJ
Beach Girls
Catalina's Diary Crash (new/temp fix - her diary section is empty but at least it doesn't crash the game)
dd_newcomers_part_2_happy_life miss labeled

NOTE: This is only the .rpy files. On first load it will convert them to .rpyc and have an DUPLICATE error. Just RELOAD and continue.

Edit2: Forgot I added the newcomer quest one. There is still missing images. This just stops the missing label error from popping up.
Hey, real stupid question: what do I do with the files after I unzipped them? Do they belong in any specific folder?

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Hey, real stupid question: what do I do with the files after I unzipped them? Do they belong in any specific folder?
Move the contents of the game folder into the game's game folder. Note that this was made for ver91, so some files may have changed.

Reactions: perturbedspoon

hinosit

Aug 6, 2018
These are bits of code that were cutout and not replace. This just puts them back

For the beach girls: copy/paste the code in notepad and as beach4.rpy
The link right click and "save as"
Place both files in game folder.
After using this, the game won't open after the following error

2.70 star(s) 119 Votes