Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
And that Riverdale game over here, man.. I'll take pride, creating something better than that.

Reactions: ppp123456

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Not a good look when you shit talk other games. Makes you look petty.
makes you look better, brain work better. competition is everything. Plus, I am mad, cuz can't get the money.

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
how do I get the money. if the bank acc/pp russian, both are blocked for transitions. I am need a Kazahk pp/bank acc. but i cannot get it because i can't leave a hometown. i cannot leave hometown because of persona issues. plus it's just way too long to take a trip, I am stuck with updates.
the only way is to raise Boosty, but that dead horse can't give me even $200 bucks per mouth. Or can it?
Can you sub to the BOOSTY?

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
makes you look better, brain work better. competition is everything. Plus, I am mad, cuz can't get the money.
how do I get the money. if the bank acc/pp russian, both are blocked for transitions. I am need a Kazahk pp/bank acc. but i cannot get it because i can't leave a hometown. i cannot leave hometown because of persona issues. plus it's just way too long to take a trip, I am stuck with updates.
the only way is to raise Boosty, but that dead horse can't give me even $200 bucks per mouth. Or can it?
Sigh...
I see you are not in a good space. Not an excuse but it is understandable.
I hope things work out for you.
Maybe you can add a message on the front page of this thread.

Cheers.

yydaxteryy

Jun 6, 2020
Fix your game, make it playable and make good work, then more people sub you at boosty but not for a broken bug game, sry for the words, i like your game but you cry like a little child:(

Reactions: Uncle Grabby

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Fix your game, make it playable and make good work, then more people sub you at boosty but not for a broken bug game, sry for the words, i like your game but you cry like a little child:(
You do know his country is at war right? And from what he's saying, patreon is freezing his earnings because of that, and he's losing his income. Obviously the dev is not on a good head space right now. So maybe be a little more empathetic to his situation before writing? Criticism is fine, but when you word it like that, it makes you look more like a child than he does

yydaxteryy

Jun 6, 2020
You do know his country is at war right? And from what he's saying, patreon is freezing his earnings because of that, and he's losing his income. Obviously the dev is not on a good head space right now. So maybe be a little more empathetic to his situation before writing? Criticism is fine, but when you word it like that, it makes you look more like a child than he does
sry i think you miss unstanding my post :(

Kvr64##

Mar 13, 2021
If want poeple to switch from patreon to boosty you should put on announcement that you won't be updating your patreon since you are unable to get money from it, due to the sanctions place on your country due to the war. And put in the OP to support you in boosty until the war and sanctions are gone.

Last edited:

westback83

Feb 8, 2022
Im still crashing when tring to going Newcommers Residence and the Ladies on the right side on the beach.
And the animation keep giong behind handjob secene with the Teacher.

Last edited:
Reactions: mams3425
Apr 2, 2018
you help me stuck i dont know how fix
show you

File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "shops/church_shop.rpyc", line 1404, in script call
File "shops/church_shop.rpyc", line 518, in script call
File "shops/church_shop.rpyc", line 579, in script call
File "shops/church_shop.rpyc", line 518, in script call
File "shops/church_shop.rpyc", line 164, in script call
File "shops/church_shop.rpyc", line 884, in script call
File "shops/church_shop.rpyc", line 1335, in script call
File "shops/sex_shop.rpyc", line 595, in script call
File "shops/sex_shop.rpyc", line 627, in script call
File "beach/beach.rpyc", line 233, in script
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'beach_noon_event_type_1_chara_4'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Unlimited Pleasure 0.9.6
Sat Mar 4 22:34:31 2023

alialavi

Feb 17, 2022
does anybody know how to access Alice's new content? i also completed the quest with melissa but i don't know what to do after?

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
You do realize his game has the incest tag & the shota tag right...?

Like his country is at war doesn't really matter when the game is currently violating the platform's ToS. Patreon is slowly flushing out all of the incest games & their devs, regardless of their situations.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
You do realize his game has the incest tag & the shota tag right...?

Like his country is at war doesn't really matter when the game is currently violating the platform's ToS. Patreon is slowly flushing out all of the incest games & their devs, regardless of their situations.
No i dont realise the game has a shota tag because it doesnt, and the MC doesnt look any younger than the countless teenage looking MCs that make it on Patreon just fine. As for the incest, it is hidden under a code, which is again more than other devs do, just calling the family "landlady" and "roomate" and calling it a day. The tags here don't reflect how patreon sees it.

Plus, he didn't get banned from patreon, he says he cant get the money, which is why I'm assuming there's problems with transactions to russian bank accounts.

Besides, even if the problems with patreon have nothing to do with the war, losing your income in a country going through a war while facing worldwide sanctions is a hell of a lot worse than losing your income in a stable economy.

But if that guy, and others on this forum think the anonimity of the internet is enough reason to be unecessarily rude to a person that is probably struggling a lot right now, while creating a game that you are more than likely playing for free, than by all means go on

2.70 star(s) 119 Votes