Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Unlimited Pleasure [v1.0.3] [Waifston]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 2.2 GB

PC: PIXELDRAIN - - (7 Days) - (14 Days)

ps. I didn't take a test (I don't want to risk it, I have naked pictures of my girlfriend on this computer)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Waifston, you should add this to the OP.

Mar 23, 2021
Dev used InnoSetup to compress a bunch of stuff (probably trying to reduce piracy). BUT - they only include the 32-bit RenPy application as well as changing the Windows Malware Protection installation (that is why it requires elevated permissions).
image_2023-05-02_203839207.png
I have extracted the game files (using InnoExtract) and will share a non-InnoSetup version in a little bit. Going to take awhile as my VM has bandwidth limits (that I am too lazy to turn back off).

UPDATE: Buggy as usual, crashed a couple of times but is playable without using an existing save.

UPDATE2: Here is the version without InnoSetup (so no admin permissions or registry changes needed) -

Last edited:

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Yep for some reason that only dev knows new version has installer on it.
First time that i have come acros renpy game that requires installing it.

Also old saves aren't working so you need to start new game.

• Angry
Reactions: IXL

J_P

The OG Clench Bonehard
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
I'm just here waiting for the unhinged comments Waiftson might start posting.

RainGres

Feb 29, 2020
For everyone new here like myself I found a fix for the crash after introducing all the main characters.
Go to:
UnlimitedPleasure-0.9.9-pc\game\images\animations\gui
rename the file and change the file extension from:
default_main_menu.MP4
to:
main_menu.webm
hope this helps!!

IMPORTANT EDIT:
You need to keep both files in the folder otherwise you will not be able to access the main menu, so just copy it somewhere else, rename it and copy it back.
jonakk Can I see your file?
Screenshot_2.png
this is my file and it keeps crashing for me

Reactions: Neoning

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Unlimited Pleasure [v1.0.3] [Waifston]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 2.2 GB

PC: PIXELDRAIN - - (7 Days) - (14 Days)

ps. I didn't take a test (I don't want to risk it, I have naked pictures of my girlfriend on this computer)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
let us see the naked pictures of your girlfriend then

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Just checking on the thread to see whats up, and then I see this:

Dev used InnoSetup to compress a bunch of stuff (probably trying to reduce piracy). BUT - they only include the 32-bit RenPy application as well as changing the Windows Malware Protection installation (that is why it requires elevated permissions).
View attachment 2591931
I have extracted the game files (using InnoExtract) and will share a non-InnoSetup version in a little bit. Going to take awhile as my VM has bandwidth limits (that I am too lazy to turn back off).

UPDATE: Buggy as usual, crashed a couple of times but is playable without using an existing save.

UPDATE2: Here is the version without InnoSetup (so no admin permissions or registry changes needed) - PixelDrain
A renpy game fucking with the system on that level is scetchy as fuck:unsure: Even just the installer part of it is scetchy. But I'll take a guess and say that the content still has not caught up with the old in neither progress or quantity.

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
View attachment 2591931

UPDATE2: Here is the version without InnoSetup (so no admin permissions or registry changes needed) - PixelDrain
Bro, it would be nice if you shared the compressed version of your edit
9.2gb is kinda a killer

Patan

May 28, 2017
What are the codes that can be entered at the start of the game and what are they for?
Developers apparently don't think that regular people can unpack their archives and decompile the rpy files.

Codes are:

truelove or true_love - True Love story (incest)
unlimitedavatars - New avatars
unlimitedsmartwallpapers - New wallpapers
unlimitedandamazinglaptopwallpapers - New laptop wallpapers
gimmewhatyougot - Add 1000 to character's funds
not sure they still work tho.

Reactions: lightpower

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
been so long since i played this so i forgot the name of the childhood friend girl, is there content with her yet? not touching the remake until shes got a decent amount of content

Venomex

Oct 15, 2021
I tried it again. Few crashes when conversing with old nun, but I dont see any main quests, there is one which is on hold since I started the game, also many areas like school, beaches are locked till where I have reached in this version

BarneyAKQ

Oct 28, 2019
Be careful with this game, it seems suspicious of a Virus, hopefully someone who knows about these issues will analyze the complete file .
My windows defender deleted the .exe file without noticing me. Meanwhile on another PC Kaspersky Internet Security doesn't do anything to it although I scaned it manually.
FYI , I've never seen a renpy engine game needs to be installed before playing.

2.70 star(s) 119 Votes