Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The whole incest thing on patreon is really dumb. No one minds it when they watch it on tv, like on game of thrones for example.

Reactions: Lonewolf007

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
the only way patreon would get ride of that stupid rule is to hurt there profits and tell them why its hurting there profit's then they would have to get ride of that rule if they had any decent business sense's

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The problem is that for you to hurt patreon you would have to hurt the devs, there aren't many alternatives to patreon. I mean you have subscribestar but I don't know if they have the same rules as patreon.

Porcinet

Oct 12, 2019
When you try to date kate there is a Error
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And is there a way to know what to do to progress with a girl ?

Last edited:

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
I don't see the 'harem' tag. MC will be branded as a cheater if he decide to confess to everyone
Not necessarily, some devs just make all the girls separate and the relationships never cross. I am wondering whether we'll still be able to pick the "I'm a virgin" option on first sex with a girl after losing it.

Also, having the MC name-drop the title in the massage scene was funny, but if every girl starts screaming "Unlimited Pleasure!" it'll get old fast.

Mar 23, 2019
Okay, so two things about this game...

How on earth is a game with almost no gameplay 4 GB? This very well might be the largest game in all of the forums memory wise. How does that happen?

Second, why is there an "incest" tag? Unless there is a code I don't know about to turn other characters into relatives, where is the incest?

Okay, so 2 1/2 things...

This game has a pretty boring story, if you could even call it a story.

Sorry to be negative, but I think these are legitimate concerns.

Jack_Fire23

Jun 11, 2017
And I think that this is not a bad story (it is relaxing). You can ask in which game do you like the story the most?

Mar 23, 2019
And I think that this is not a bad story (it is relaxing).
Relaxing? The MC is a whiny bitch who gets off on taking advantage of people and has the maturity of a 9 year old. It's irritating playing as a character you want to put over your knee and spank (and not in a sexual way).
You can ask in which game do you like the story the most?
Is that a question? Are you asking what games I like the story in?

Reactions: Genji
2.60 star(s) 121 Votes