DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Just finished playing and I am really enjoying this game. Just one question does anyone know if is there are any plans to add ntr content? I don't want to start a ntr debate, but ntr is not really my thing and mom story is giving me ntr vibes. Again I don't want to start a ntr debate if that is your thing I respect it, I'm just curious. I went to the devs patreon and it says no ntr but in this thread he said he was planning to add it so I'm kinda confused.
Well I cannot speak for the dev, but I hope he will not. It would immediately kill of the game for me after the memory with the mom. Romance and NTR genre especially with family does not go together even if avoidable. Only works if there are really two completely different paths, where you never have to notice or know anything happens on the NTR genre path.

Reactions: halil123

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
Hello Waifston Please give a link with updated content only in addition to full game link so that we don't have to download full game again and again because it takes a toll on FUP of our connection also since the game will be updated weekly from now so it will be like downloading a 3.5 GB game 4 times a month that is 15 GB in a month.Please look into the matter...

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Just finished playing and I am really enjoying this game. Just one question does anyone know if is there are any plans to add ntr content? I don't want to start a ntr debate, but ntr is not really my thing and mom story is giving me ntr vibes. Again I don't want to start a ntr debate if that is your thing I respect it, I'm just curious. I went to the devs patreon and it says no ntr but in this thread he said he was planning to add it so I'm kinda confused.
No, I will not add NTR.

halil123

May 23, 2017
I think Elena daily routine bugged out. She told me she will visit me next morning and clean my room but nothing happened. Now I unlocked love status, done every new action unlocked by love but still no daily routine. It doesn't appear in notebook routine options either.

Also what's up with toilets? I tried every day/hour but they are always empty.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
So, I am new to this game. How to increase the women's stats? I first visit Bianca. She took my whole day and only increase 1

seeezart

Sep 17, 2017
This probably is not supposed to be an incest game since mom left at the start of the game. But..... there's a drunken mom blowjob that happened before the game start.
whats her name so i can find her files in game folder.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
This probably is not supposed to be an incest game since mom left at the start of the game. But..... there's a drunken mom blowjob that happened before the game start.
The notebook also indicates some possible scenes with her later on.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Some content it Alice would be really cool. But patreon doesn't like incest so it will be hard to add content with her.

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I think Elena daily routine bugged out. She told me she will visit me next morning and clean my room but nothing happened. Now I unlocked love status, done every new action unlocked by love but still no daily routine. It doesn't appear in notebook routine options either.
In the noon, try to run around the house, visit your room again, she should call you at the door.
Alice will make her return soon, once she'll back, you'll have an option to build a relationship with her.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
In the noon, try to run around the house, visit your room again, she should call you at the door.

Alice will make her return soon, once she'll back, you'll have an option to build a relationship with her.
Awesome! Can't wait.

Nov 4, 2018

Are you going to change her relation to something else like guardian to make it patreon friendly,
then provide an incest patch?

Reactions: Ra0t
2.60 star(s) 121 Votes