thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
I'm thinking of adding some kind of content tracker, so the players could easily see what they need to do to unlock pictures, animations, scenes, etc.
Please, please do this. So many of these games are a nightmare to play because you have to randomly guess the most bizarre triggers at times.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I mean the point of a game is for you to play it, if you already played it you should have a save. If you didn't play it yet what is the point of asking for a full save?
I really don't understand these people, is a history, so they are just skipping the history just to see some sex scenes, is more easy to use the cg rip....unless they lost the save.

yuboki

Apr 23, 2020
Game crashes when out of stamina during Bianca evening sex scene (finishing manually works fine)

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'b_evening_sex_vl_s1_finish_cp'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "bianca_script/bianca_route.rpyc", line 5553, in script
  File "C:\Users\\Downloads\UnlimitedPleasure-0.3.51-pc\UnlimitedPleasure-0.3.51-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1573, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\\Downloads\UnlimitedPleasure-0.3.51-pc\UnlimitedPleasure-0.3.51-pc\renpy\script.py", line 871, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'b_evening_sex_vl_s1_finish_cp'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
Unlimited Pleasure 0.3.51
Sat Jun 13 20:37:36 2020
Also, confused about Alice. The dev went through the trouble of making an alternate backstory for her but as of right now, there's no Alice content without incest command. What's the point of that?

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Also, confused about Alice. The dev went through the trouble of making an alternate backstory for her but as of right now, there's no Alice content without incest command. What's the point of that?
0.4 son, that's what a lot of people are waiting. 0.4 will be her (with hope).

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
The question is will I need incest command to view it?
Probably not, but she will not be your mom, i guess she will be a maid (or something like that) i have no idea what the dev will make for those that don't use the code. But with hope, she will arrive at 0.4.

Bigben101

Dec 16, 2018
everytime theres an animation and i get the pov choices or speed choice no matter what i pick mc automaticly cums anyway

2.70 star(s) 119 Votes