Snusen

May 27, 2018
How do you even access the new content? Been doing shit for 10 in game days & nothing seems to have happen?

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I've only done Melissa's content up until now but I gotta say, I love that there's so much interaction with the sex scenes themselves, wish more games had that.

Reactions: momlover2069

Brendon90

Apr 27, 2018
How do you even access the new content? Been doing shit for 10 in game days & nothing seems to have happen?
You can find a walkthrough for the new 0.4.0 content here.

Waifston With this update can we get our mom as a first sex?
Still not yet, but it's very likely coming within the next few updates since she's moved in to your home now and you can interact with her.

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
A question: why do all girls in this game look related to each other?

Most of them by themselves would look great, but seeing so many similar faces together has made me stop every time I've tried to play :/ So… is this town-wide incest?

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
You can find a walkthrough for the new 0.4.0 content here.

Still not yet, but it's very likely coming within the next few updates since she's moved in to your home now and you can interact with her.
Still can't get to bang Alice in this version 4.0?

Brendon90

Apr 27, 2018
does this game have a guide btw ? how do i get mom home ?
If you press the T icon in the top right you can view the in-game guide. It's pretty straight forward on what to do. There's some guides here, and here for 0.4.0. Most of the content can be unlocked from playing through the game's story. Then you increase their stats with gifts, meet them at specific times (usually 12 Noon, evenings for sex) in the places other than their room to go on dates, etc. to get animated scenes. Then meet at washrooms, toilets, bungalow, pool, etc. for photos or short animated scenes.

At the church you can get Faith from the 'Mother' to punish the 2 Nuns and view it at the cam in your room at a specific time (22:00 or so). Then there's the Memory Keeper, and a few other scenes with the nuns at the Nave, and at your Home further in the story.

At shops you can buy gifts to raise stats, buy costumes for certain girls to wear and do short posts or photoshoots, use the toys to caress some girls, etc.

Still can't get to bang Alice in this version 4.0?
Not yet for version 0.4.0, but Melissa is somewhat close imo.

is the to-do list in the phone not implemented yet or does it unlock after a certain point?
It's not implemented yet, so nothing is displayed.

Brendon90

Apr 27, 2018
any idea if next update will see sex with the mom seeing her blow me is nice and all but i seen that before in that flashback i want some different action boobjob or something i do prefer to stick it in her pussy and come back home :D
I'd like to see that as well in the next update. It's likely since she's now like the other girls and has her own room and interactions, but we'll have to wait and see what Waifston has planned.

Reactions: Luffy1381

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
Ah hell when I read you can fully seduce mom I was expecting a bit more, right now you can't do anything else with her, not even raise her stats after that homecoming.

• Sad
Reactions: RandyPhoenix

Northnecro

Jun 18, 2017
stats does not increase when i feed girls with candy or make +love things
fixed .
do not add seducer or charisma +999

2.60 star(s) 121 Votes