RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Ah hell when I read you can fully seduce mom I was expecting a bit more, right now you can't do anything else with her, not even raise her stats after that homecoming.
I still not finished content but DEV was said before he will add firt sex scene with mom in version 4.0 so it was lie :( God damn...

You can find a walkthrough for the new 0.4.0 content here.

Still not yet, but it's very likely coming within the next few updates since she's moved in to your home now and you can interact with her.
You cant be serious about that... Before 3-4 month Waifston said ''I will add sex scene for mom with version 4.0'' so i know everyone was waiting this update like me. But he wont? I dont want believe he lied about that :(

• Sad
Reactions: Luffy1381

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I still not finished content but DEV was said before he will add firt sex scene with mom in version 4.0 so it was lie :( God damn...

You cant be serious about that... Before 3-4 month Waifston said ''I will add sex scene for mom with version 4.0'' so i know everyone was waiting this update like me. But he wont? I dont want believe he lied about that :(
He did not say sex, but that she would return in 4.0 and would be built up to the levels of others before the 0.3 plus releases. Well it would make sense that next few updates will be dedicated to her catching up with current levels of other. Some more content for them and introducing the missing chars. Also remember he had to bring up Kate and Melissa and nuns to sex levels in this update, a dev only has so much work he can do in a given time.:)

Now if he stalls on Alice after this update for a long while you have a reason to complain. :p

• Sad
Reactions: RandyPhoenix

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
He did not say sex, but that she would return in 4.0 and would be built up to the levels of others before the 0.3 plus releases. Well it would make sense that next few updates will be dedicated to her catching up with current levels of other. Some more content for them and introducing the missing chars. Also remember he had to bring up Kate and Melissa and nuns to sex levels in this update, a dev only has so much work he can do in a given time.:)

Now if he stalls on Alice after this update for a long while you have a reason to complain. :p
I'm pretty sure he said we will get penetration/first sex scene with every character in version 4.0 :D And thats why lots of people was waiting this update.

Reactions: Luffy1381 and Jarul

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I'm pretty sure he said we will get penetration/first sex scene with every character in version 4.0 :D And thats why lots of people was waiting this update.
No I remember he said expressly it would be that Mom would return in 4.0 when there would be sexscenes with all the other already available chars and that mom would come back and would be brought to the level the other girls were before the date and sex updates. Just he worked faster on the 4.0 update so part of the dates and sexscenes of the other girls are now part of the 4.0 update instead of separate 3.8 and 3.9 updates.

Now I also hope we see more concentration in bringing Alice to same level as other girls in next few updates, but that is up to dev. :)

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
He said that he would add sex with all the other girls before 0.4 and in 0.4 Alice would return. He never promised that you would be able to have sex with Alice this update. But now that the other girls have sex scenes and Alice is back she will get more content in the next updates.

• Sad
Reactions: RandyPhoenix

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
He said that he would add sex with all the other girls before 0.4 and in 0.4 Alice would return. He never promised that you would be able to have sex with Alice this update. But now that the other girls have sex scenes and Alice is back she will get more content in the next updates.
Well if you and other person tells same thing i gues I'm wrong thats damn shame i was understand different if i know i would wait little bit more :D

Reactions: DA22

Yuuji97

Apr 9, 2018
This game could be much more fun if some things were fixed (sluggish UI and the non-existent proofreading), hope the dev will do something about it in the future , even tho it might mean reworking the whole script :unsure:. Best of luck

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Loving the game so far but I have 1 issue.
Moko, I encounted her for the first time in the Bathroom of the bungaloo, she's a gorgeous looking character buuuut (and this is a big one) had to watch her fucking another man on her first introduction....

And like that, my interest in that character is gone.

Love the others but I've no interest in watching potential love interests fucking other guys.
which is so fucking weird considering the odd emphasis the game puts on who you lose your virginity to that it would introduce a potential sex partner having sex with someone else. :(

At least she's a side character and we can focus on all the other gorgeous side characters, like the other nuns. I REALLLY want the other nun who went to school with you, Catalina was her name? Nomnomnom. Gimmie, Gimmie

Last edited:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Waifston
Love the game. Absolutely beautiful renders. Been waiting for 4.0 and now I'm back. :love:
This might sound odd, but can we have an option to change Alice's name tag back to "Alice" after we use the code? Its not a huge issue but I find seeing "Mother" there as opposed to "Mom" or just her name to be odd and I just really like seeing the name Alice I guess. It's fine if not, I'm probably the only person that has made such a suggestion but since we have the option to change MC's name I figure it wouldn't be that hard to implement? Or is it possible to do it with the console or something?

Reactions: Waifston

Kalikas3

Aug 2, 2020
Is this game contains incest ? I see MC has a mother involved in the story so I wonder why there is no incest tag.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Loving the game so far but I have 1 issue.
Moko, I encounted her for the first time in the Bathroom of the bungaloo, she's a gorgeous looking character buuuut (and this is a big one) had to watch her fucking another man on her first introduction....

And like that, my interest in that character is gone.

Love the others but I've no interest in watching potential love interests fucking other guys.
which is so fucking weird considering the odd emphasis the game puts on who you lose your virginity to that it would introduce a potential sex partner having sex with someone else. :(

At least she's a side character and we can focus on all the other gorgeous side characters, like the other nuns. I REALLLY want the other nun who went to school with you, Catalina was her name? Nomnomnom. Gimmie, Gimmie
Yep...really did not need to see that. Rest is fantastic but that did come out of nowhere.

Reactions: The ArcKnight
2.60 star(s) 121 Votes