Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
anyone have walkthrough in this game?
I don't think it needs a walkthrough yet, since you just need to talk to every character and level up their status, until there's nothing more to do.
Also the game says when you need to invite the character for a date to level up the status and unlock sex scenes and so on.

Reactions: kuzann

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Does the MC ever man up and stop acting like a 14 year old virgin with all the girls?

He needs to become a lot more confident and dominant instead of being scared of all of them.

Reactions: Daddums
D

Deleted member 2497343

Does anyone know what Waifston's nationality is?
He mentioned that English was not his native language.

And as for spelling mistakes and MC's childish personality....
People who are crying about it can fix it themselves (I fixed it to my liking). I'm serious, people are very ungrateful these days.

If you're a patron, that's fine.
But if you guys notice those who complain the most, it is precisely the one who doesn't give a penny to the developers.

This is easily one of the best games on this site and yet I come across people complaining about futile things.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Does anyone know what Waifston's nationality is?
He mentioned that English was not his native language.

And as for spelling mistakes and MC's childish personality....
People who are crying about it can fix it themselves (I fixed it to my liking). I'm serious, people are very ungrateful these days.

If you're a patron, that's fine.
But if you guys notice those who complain the most, it is precisely the one who doesn't give a penny to the developers.

This is easily one of the best games on this site and yet I come across people complaining about futile things.
I think there is a post earlier in the tread saying he's Russian, found it.
Hey, thanks.
My native language is Russian.
As for my question about the childishness, it was a valid question. Maybe, just maybe people would like to know before investing hours of time or supporting a creator if the content is something they'll like? Does he stay like that or does he grow as a character, becoming more mature and less of mommy's boy?

D

Deleted member 2497343

Taking a look at the files I extracted from the game, I found a character called 'Moko'.
Is she a main character that was added recently? Could someone confirm to me if she is the 'Idol'.
Knowing our community as I know, someone will complain about the way Moko was introduced in the game.
And let's be honest, with reason. Although I don't mind, I'm sure this will end up causing a discussion in the future.

Anyone who knows the blonde scientist from Zombie's Retreat knows what I'm talking about.

Reactions: Luffy1381

STILL FREE

Sep 20, 2020
How i can install the port of android? (V0.4.0)
When i put the obb in the obb folder and install the APK say "error ocured , close the app and try again"

Luffy1381

Aug 2, 2020
Loving the game so far but I have 1 issue.
Moko, I encounted her for the first time in the Bathroom of the bungaloo, she's a gorgeous looking character buuuut (and this is a big one) had to watch her fucking another man on her first introduction....

And like that, my interest in that character is gone.

Love the others but I've no interest in watching potential love interests fucking other guys.
which is so fucking weird considering the odd emphasis the game puts on who you lose your virginity to that it would introduce a potential sex partner having sex with someone else. :(

At least she's a side character and we can focus on all the other gorgeous side characters, like the other nuns. I REALLLY want the other nun who went to school with you, Catalina was her name? Nomnomnom. Gimmie, Gimmie
I lost interesting in her too.

Last edited:

DeisEsMachine

Feb 19, 2018
Help please.

Everyone is in max stats, both relationship and lust, except with Kate (RP = 50 yet it's says Charmed). Also, how to advance with Alice?

2.60 star(s) 121 Votes