D

Deleted member 2912657

So many people are asking for the admin password. I wonder what they meant by that.

D

Deleted member 2497343

Hey, Waifston. What's up?
I have a question and I think only you can answer it.

• I would like to know if the 'Harem' path is optional.

I realized that the MC has some goals that involves several women from the game.
But, in the future you plan to add wedding and honeymoon. (This confused me.)

Will it be possible to marry several women, or just like the first sexual experience, can we choose only one?

Sorry if I'm being inconvenient (if you don't want to talk about it, that's fine.), but...
I hate to play something for months and find out that I ended up fucking things.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Oh man! Finally the mother! Why i do not have a credit card :LOL:
Cant wait till 6 November! Waiting will kill me for sure :ROFLMAO:
Cant wait to play this new update!

Reactions: wildbeast48

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
How do I increase the love bar? Because I've been giving chocolate and Roses to the girls and that bar doesn't move.

DragoonC

Apr 26, 2020
well i couldnt wait any longer so i got 0.4.2 via patreon today. what can i say...its not much progress and im still trying to figure out how to advance with Alice, cause there is still stuff i didnt get up until now in the gallery, extras, replay. Either im too stupid to figure it out or they are placeholders. I have ever other stuff with every girl, that bothers my collector vibe.
And the cheat mods and 100% save games that are here for download are all not working with 0.4.2 , meh.
I personally wish the notebook in the game would give more hints, especially when it comes to dating the characters and at what time the menu options will show up. Like Kate, I have her having sex in the gallery but in the playthrough i cant figure it out. And progress with Alice atm is on hold, hint only says "wait till she visits you", well i been waiting 20 days so far...

Save game
I had a look at that save file, its not up to date with 0.4.2 but do you perhaps have the console command for opgy pills, havent seen those anywhere to get in the game until now?

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Unlocked

Hello everyone! :) Today is the release day of a 0.4.2 update! This update will be fully focused on Alice.
  • Family Voyage?
'Family Voyage' is the second major story event. This event is about a trip to an isolated island with Alice and the two secret characters. The preparations for the trip and the trip itself will be very long. The first part of the 'Family Voyage' event (preparations) is added in version 0.4.2.
One last thing I want to say about this event is that I have applied a new narrative style. Now we have a narrator who will be telling the story and explaining the scenes in spicy details. MC's thoughts will be more direct. The main characters (Alice, Bianca, etc.) can now express their thoughts, this made up to add more depth to the character.
  • Android?
At last, I have successfully made the Android build. The link to download is down below. But before you start to download it, I have to warn you that this is the Beta build. You may experience a lot of bugs, some features are being cut off, I haven't yet made a completely suitable GUI for Android, and the animations may not work at all.
  • Redesign?
I want to 'fresh' my game up. A full redesign of the main menu, game menu and GUI is coming soon. I'm currently working on it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Download :
Size : 4.3 GB
Download (Compressed) :
Size : 1.8 GB
Download (Android)
Compressed Changes :
  • Size has been reduced from 4.3 GB to 1.8 GB.
  • Quality of pictures/music/sound has been reduced from 100% to 70%.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Game Save 100% (0.3.5) :
Administrator Code :
Bonus Code (for the Notebook's console) : truelove
Developer Note : Save files from version 0.1 doesn't work. If you have an issue with old save files, try to start a new game and load your saves from there. There is a slight chance that animations in the 'Extra' submenu will not be looped, if you'll encounter this bug, just restart your game. If you have an issue with unlocking the Dream Scene #01: Visit a Kate, it should trigger the variable to unlock the scene.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Changelog (0.4.2) :
Added
:
  • 450+ Renders.
  • 34 Animations.
  • 'Family Voyage' event.
  • 1 Chapter ('Family Voyage' event)
  • Night Event (Alice).
  • Sex at the Night (Alice).
  • Blowjob at the Night (Alice).
  • New Tips.
Remade:
  • Calendar
Bug Fix:
  • Fixed various misspelling.
  • Various small fixes.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enjoy and Happy Playing!
- Waifston

2.60 star(s) 121 Votes