ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
So what happens if you don't max Alice's lust? You won't be able to romance her later like the other women or what?
Is she even in this game?
I only saw her once or twice.
She went overseas or something and that's the last I saw her.
Talk about making a relationship hard to obtain.
What am I supposed to do if she's not around?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
If you wait for 10 days she calls you and you can start the event where she comes back.
What a weird way to start the 2nd main character, by waiting 10 days.
Well, good thing you told me. I thought I had to wait until next update.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I'm immensely disappointed in the update. The whole clichéd "I forgot what happened" move was bullshit, the Amelia thing seems nothing but a cockblock set-up, MC rolls over with it without real objection, and the mentioned scenes from the changelog are only night creeper trash ones.
I have to agree. I assume the new content ends after the sex scene at the mall right? I'm not sure why this is dragged out so much. Seems like there's gonna be another update where we go to the voyage and then we'll be able to fill her love and lust bars like with the other chars?

The scenes were ok don't get me wrong, the fact that they were all in the dark was awful though. And what's worse is that, yes, you can visit her at night to have sex like with the other chars, but it's all non-con, which sucks. So, if you wanna do the good son path you get nothing?

Anyway, I'm definitelly keeping a save for the good son path. I haven't done it yet but I just assume you don't get any action with her. Just weird really, all the other girls are with romantic paths while his own mother is sleep sex. Hoping this pays out in the end. Melissa still gonna be top girl for me in this case.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
What a weird way to start the 2nd main character, by waiting 10 days.
Well, good thing you told me. I thought I had to wait until next update.
That's because in the first updates she wasn't even gonna come back from what I know. It only changed later after people asked for it I think.

McHadi93

Dec 29, 2017
I need help with family voyage part 1, I always choose the pink option but I am always missing 1 point at the end
but it does not show other options :LOL:
what am I missing?

D

Deleted member 2497343

I expect more, much more. It should be optional to choose the option of abusing your own mother at night (without losing points). I'm not here to judge people's tastes, but this is definitely not mine. A minute of silence for all those who, like me, had to face this unpleasant surprise.

Reactions: Xhin and Xill

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I expect more, much more. It should be optional to choose the option of abusing your own mother at night (without losing points). I'm not here to judge people's tastes, but this is definitely not mine. A minute of silence for all those who, like me, had to face this unpleasant surprise.
Yeah I mean, I get the dev wanted to make it different for the mom but if it was like with other girls it would've been perfectly fine and everyone would be satisfied I think.

D

Deleted member 2497343

Yeah I mean, I get the dev wanted to make it different for the mom but if it was like with other girls it would've been perfectly fine and everyone would be satisfied I think.

I found it quite unnecessary. Sometimes less is more. He had the perfect formula, but he preferred to do what he did. The bitter taste is all that remains of disappointment.

Reactions: Xill

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i need to understand a thing about an in game option. In the Options menu, there is this "URINE" enable or disable.
Now i am not a fan o urine. But i need to understand how far the urine go. I mean if the urine is only for see a girls/women peeing in the bathroom, it's not a problem. But if there is much more, like... see her peeing on the face of the mc... then perhaps i prefer to disable it.
Can someone tell me, how far the URINE go?
Thank you

Noxilum

Jun 21, 2020
Hi guys i need to understand a thing about an in game option. In the Options menu, there is this "URINE" enable or disable.
Now i am not a fan o urine. But i need to understand how far the urine go. I mean if the urine is only for see a girls/women peeing in the bathroom, it's not a problem. But if there is much more, like... see her peeing on the face of the mc... then perhaps i prefer to disable it.
Can someone tell me, how far the URINE go?
Thank you
You can peep on the girls peeing in their toilet.
Also, ff the girls doesn't squirt fast enough depending on how action you perform on her, they can pee on you (accidentally), and most of the positions are POV... So disable the urine content if you are not into it.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

ethan1111

Jun 11, 2018
hi guys the calendar says waot for moms visit for familu voyage, but its been more than 10 days. what am i suppose to do??
nothing is happening

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
You can peep on the girls peeing in their toilet.
Also, ff the girls doesn't squirt fast enough depending on how action you perform on her, they can pee on you (accidentally), and most of the positions are POV... So disable the urine content if you are not into it.
Thank you
Peep is not a problem, i mean see some girls/women peeing in the toilet is not a problem.
So peeing and squirt are in the same options? I mean if i disabiliting Urine, i lost also the squirting thing? Because i like to see women squiriting :LOL: is the urine me only problem. I'll have to play and understand how deep it is. If so, I'll just disable it in the future

Noxilum

Jun 21, 2020
Thank you
Peep is not a problem, i mean see some girls/women peeing in the toilet is not a problem.
So peeing and squirt are in the same options? I mean if i disabiliting Urine, i lost also the squirting thing? Because i like to see women squiriting :LOL: is the urine me only problem. I'll have to play and understand how deep it is. If so, I'll just disable it in the future
No, you can disable the urine and squirting is still ON, those are two separate gauges to empty in order for the girl to climax (either by peeing or squirting).
EDIT : yeah sorry, my english and my sentences are quite clunky when it comes to this kind of explanation.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero
2.60 star(s) 121 Votes