ethan1111

Jun 11, 2018
guys is there content after the event for mum's lust bar??
the calendar says, wait for mum and story is we taking a childhood friend along for the trip.
is this currently the end of game or is mine stuck?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Alice calls on Day 15 Monday morning.
At least that's the way it is in this update.
And then it got worse when the MC stopped her from coming home cause he blabbed about surprising her.
Now she won't come back until this big mouth has his dumb surprise ready for her return home.
The 2nd main character stalling continues, bummer.

Last edited:

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
Family voyage 2. What needs to be done, I am writing in the calendar, wait in the room Alice will come, but she does not come, and after 2 how to increase her love?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Family voyage 2. What needs to be done, I am writing in the calendar, wait in the room Alice will come, but she does not come, and after 2 how to increase her love?
She did come. Took that Urcle car to the bus station and picked her up.
And you have to use different dialogue options to increase her Lust Points.

Last edited:

Bob Rosss

Apr 29, 2018
I chose all the purple options but only got 8 points, how do I get the last point ?
Also the bikinis are bugged when I click to chose a different one it picks one at random making it really hard to see all them.

Junskin

Jan 27, 2020
I can't download this game on android it says that I am installing this to a previous game and it says app not installed? I don't understand

Reactions: cholpek

Brendon90

Apr 27, 2018
I chose all the purple options but only got 8 points, how do I get the last point ?
Also the bikinis are bugged when I click to chose a different one it picks one at random making it really hard to see all them.
There's 2 points that are kind of tricky. The first is choosing No one at the very beginning for +1 Lust, and the last one is selecting the White and Red Polka Dot Bikini for +1 Lust. You also need to do all of the -Karma events to max out her Lust for the Romance Route.

Here's a step by step guide for the complete 0.4.2 walkthrough with saves and a completed gallery as well (use the persistant save file).

As far as I know the 2nd part of the Family Voyage isn't finished yet, so there's no way to get Alice to visit your room.

D

Deleted member 2497343

# "(TIP : If there are upcoming scenes in the dark again, please use this lighting that I used in my modified version of the game. The other players are likely to thank you.)"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Purple? I thought it was Pink, and I wasn't counting them.
And if you didn't get 8 points, is probably cause you were clicking too fast and missed it.
It happens the same day, same night, so go back and try to get 8 points slowly.

Sunshine?
Couldn't she just have called him sweetheart like all other people do?
That name sounded so wrong for the story.
Maybe for a girl not a boy.
And shouldn't that be, my ray of sunshine which still sounds weird to say that to a boy his age.
Also, you don't say to a person,I gifted her a gift. That sounds terrible.
Just say...I gave her a gift. It's almost as bad as saying.. I bestowed upon her the gift.

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I kind of forgot about this game for a while, but the new content with Alice is awesome. She has been may favorite since day 1.

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
How do I get the double handjob scene with Sofia and Catalina?

p/s: Just reduce the bloom for God's sake!!!

Last edited:

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
Is anyone else having problem with sex animations? First they start and after a second or so they just freeze.

Vyrals

Jan 15, 2019
The android build was cancerous can't even use replay at all. It just keep pressing skip the part instead of continuing the dialogue ffs.

2.60 star(s) 121 Votes