D

Deleted member 2497343

how did you modify please tell....?
I can try.

01. You need to extract the files using UNREN.BAT (you can find it on this website.)

02. Then go to the folder UnlimitedPleasure-0.4.2-pc \ game \ images \ alice \ family_voyage \ part_i, and edit the images that appear in the scene with the lights off.

03. To edit the lighting in the images I used PHOTOSCAPE.

04. You also need to edit the lighting of the videos. Unless you don't mind the different lighting between the animation and the image.

05. I could share the files I modified, but I am not authorized by Waifston to do so.

06. Also, I didn't modify the videos because I can only save them in the .AVI extension and not in the .WebM. (I don't know if .AVI works in the game.)

07. I didn't bother to learn about it as I am not currently playing the game just editing the files for future updates. (I am waiting for more content.)

08. A preview of the edited video as I mentioned: ( The quality is low because it is a GIF, the original video is converted into the highest quality. )

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CloneAlias

Mar 26, 2020
That has occurred already in family reunion event after that in calender it is showing wait for moms visit..
How do you trigger this event? Also in my calendar it says "My mom is praying at night" on Tuesday but I can't find her anywhere.

May 6, 2017
Could someone tell me if it is possible to have sex with Kate during the evening? Because every time I go to her house at that time, the option does not appear.

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
I can try.

01. You need to extract the files using UNREN.BAT (you can find it on this website.)

02. Then go to the folder UnlimitedPleasure-0.4.2-pc \ game \ images \ alice \ family_voyage \ part_i, and edit the images that appear in the scene with the lights off.

03. To edit the lighting in the images I used PHOTOSCAPE.

04. You also need to edit the lighting of the videos. Unless you don't mind the different lighting between the animation and the image.

05. I could share the files I modified, but I am not authorized by Waifston to do so.

06. Also, I didn't modify the videos because I can only save them in the .AVI extension and not in the .WebM. (I don't know if .AVI works in the game.)

07. I didn't bother to learn about it as I am not currently playing the game just editing the files for future updates. (I am waiting for more content.)

08. A preview of the edited video as I mentioned: ( The quality is low because it is a GIF, the original video is converted into the highest quality. )

I can give you my email if you don't want to share it here can you share it with me I won't share it here too also i never worked with photoscape it will take time to edit or can you please tell the steps to alter lighting in images and videos in photoscape please it's a request....

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
How do you trigger this event? Also in my calendar it says "My mom is praying at night" on Tuesday but I can't find her anywhere.
What I did was i simply progressed with other main characters and it triggers automatically since family reunion is not triggered in your case you won't find alice in home no matter what calender says and please don't bother about the virginity of MC you can edit it in renpy save editor but that will be time consuming so here is my save you can rename the player using notebook

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i need some help. I wanna understand how the event family reunion is trigged. Because i really wanna lose the virginity with Alice MC's mother! I try to play and raise the affinity with every girls/women in game, but nothing. So i try to advence the relationship with Melissa, until the moment she is ready to make love with MC. After she say that she is ready, the MC receives a phone call from his mother. After the game tell me if i wanna start family reunion or wait. Now as i say i wanna lose the virginity with Alice... so i reload the save, and just avoid alice, but this time the event family reunion do not start.

Do i need to lose the virginity first with other to star family reunion? Or there is some prerequisite?
Like example: make Melissa say, i am ready to make love/sex, hear the call and then avoid Melissa, till Alice return at home?
Just to understand if is possible to lose the virginity with her.

Yeah i read the comment up that say i can edit with renpy save editor, but i wanna do i legally. Ofc if is possible. Otherwise i just progress, wait for the mother and use renpy to edit and just see the thing.

Thank you for the advice

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Also i make a separate comment for this one :LOL:
How many nuns can we fuck in long run? I really hope we can fuck Mother Elizabeth! Really i like all except Geneve... strange because i really like red head, but Geneve not :(
Anyway every time i see Mother Elizabeth, i become stupid from sexual arousal :LOL: the only women who make me nuts more than her is Alice and Melissa. 1) Alice 2) Melissa 3) Mother Elizabeth 4) Kate 5) Elena 6) Catalina 7) Sofia 8) Bianca then all the other and in final position Geneve :(

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
When Samantha says...
Alice was own Scarlett money for this house.
What she really meant to say is, Alice owes Scarlett money for this house.
The broken English is so terrible, now we have to guess what they are saying.
Now I have to figure out who Scarlett is?
Maybe it's her friend or sister,
And also Alice mentioned she quit her job, now she says she got fired, make up your mind.
Also, was the MC supposed to choose someone for that ridiculous trip?
If I was suppose to chose no one, then what was the point in asking?
Also why did she choose the bikini I didn't like?

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Hi guys i need some help. I wanna understand how the event family reunion is trigged. Because i really wanna lose the virginity with Alice MC's mother! I try to play and raise the affinity with every girls/women in game, but nothing. So i try to advence the relationship with Melissa, until the moment she is ready to make love with MC. After she say that she is ready, the MC receives a phone call from his mother. After the game tell me if i wanna start family reunion or wait. Now as i say i wanna lose the virginity with Alice... so i reload the save, and just avoid alice, but this time the event family reunion do not start.

Do i need to lose the virginity first with other to star family reunion? Or there is some prerequisite?
Like example: make Melissa say, i am ready to make love/sex, hear the call and then avoid Melissa, till Alice return at home?
Just to understand if is possible to lose the virginity with her.

Yeah i read the comment up that say i can edit with renpy save editor, but i wanna do i legally. Ofc if is possible. Otherwise i just progress, wait for the mother and use renpy to edit and just see the thing.

Thank you for the advice
IIRC the call from Alice should happen around day 15 and than u can start the event whenever u want, it has nothing to do with the other LI's or virginity.

Yes u can loose ur virginity to Alice on the bad son path, but in contray to all the other LI's there is no special event/renders/dialogue with her. I don't know if it will trigger some extra dialogue in future updates or if the virginity event will only take place in the good son path.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
IIRC the call from Alice should happen around day 15 and than u can start the event whenever u want, it has nothing to do with the other LI's or virginity.

Yes u can loose ur virginity to Alice on the bad son path, but in contray to all the other LI's there is no special event/renders/dialogue with her. I don't know if it will trigger some extra dialogue in future updates or if the virginity event will only take place in the good son path.
Virginity?
He lost that days ago.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017

I just do not know but i am at day 20 and nothing. But after i do till Nuns blowjob at home. The next day the mc dream about fucking the nun and the mother call. So i think there is some switch to active it.
So till now only bad son path to fuck her? No love path?

Reactions: Knight140

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I just do not know but i am at day 20 and nothing. But after i do till Nuns blowjob at home. The next day the mc dream about fucking the nun and the mother call. So i think there is some switch to active it.
So till now only bad son path to fuck her? No love path?
Yes nothing so far on the good son path, hopefully that path get an update soon.
While the scene on the bad son path is enjoyable, the ending is a bit...frustrating.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Yes nothing so far on the good son path, hopefully that path get an update soon.
While the scene on the bad son path is enjoyable, the ending is a bit...frustrating.
Just do not understand...
The Brendon90 user made a walk
https://f95zone.to/threads/unlimited-pleasure-v0-4-2-waifston.33973/page-64#post-3845113

Family Reunion #1 - Romance Route (Use Seduction)
- Fully seduce her and requires each EVERY lust point (9 Lust Points Total)

The romance route is not the love route? Romance need to be love or i am mistaken something?
Te good son route what mean?

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Just do not understand...
The Brendon90 user made a walk
https://f95zone.to/threads/unlimited-pleasure-v0-4-2-waifston.33973/page-64#post-3845113

Family Reunion #1 - Romance Route (Use Seduction)
- Fully seduce her and requires each EVERY lust point (9 Lust Points Total)

The romance route is not the love route? Romance need to be love or i am mistaken something?
Te good son route what mean?

I would say the bad son path, is more like a lust path, while the good son path will likely more romatic.
But there isn't much content for the good son path at the moment, so i can't really say how that path will play out.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I would say the bad son path, is more like a lust path, while the good son path will likely more romatic.
But there isn't much content for the good son path at the moment, so i can't really say how that path will play out.
Ok i think i have to made a save before doing anything wrong. I wanna a love path. But in the end wanna see also the lust path too. Thank you

2.60 star(s) 121 Votes