Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
I'm not recommending this because I think it's not appreciating the game developers, but there are some bloggers who kindly ported the game into Android and also fixed the bugs. well if F95ZONE has a feature to share messages privately maybe I'll give you the link but I still have trouble using F95ZONE because I'm new and using android
Hi! Thanks for the reply. I downloaded the unofficial port from the OP and it seems to work fine. Thanks for the advice :)

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Can Someone please explain why FOUR nuns and that skank Geneve are on my "booty list", but NOT Ariel??

Poor Ariel. :cry::cry::cry: There is NO God...

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Is the first blashback the only scene with smegma? Because I wasn't able to find any other
Apparently you didn't look very far, because roughly half the sex scenes, especially those with Mom & Melissa, have LENGTHLY smegma scenes. I noticed because smegma is NOT one of my interests and these scenes seemed to go on FOREVER.

Reactions: Kantanshi

wildbeast48

Mar 13, 2020
I don't know how to invite any of the girls to the trip, it only makes me choose "no one"
When I am about to follow the walkthrough; I realized that the nuns are in my room ( I don't know how they got there) which is blocking some scans with mom; So the question is how to remove the nuns from my room. Any help from a kind soul would definitely help a degenerate to pass some quality time with mom....

Tentacles

Sep 11, 2018
When I am about to follow the walkthrough; I realized that the nuns are in my room ( I don't know how they got there) which is blocking some scans with mom; So the question is how to remove the nuns from my room. Any help from a kind soul would definitely help a degenerate to pass some quality time with mom....
You can disable visits from the internet on your PC in your room

Reactions: H2R

Bad omen

Sep 27, 2018
I'm getting this error when using the saves posted here, any help? Thanks
Edit:I'm on android

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 434, in __call__
ImportError: No module named matrix

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "_layout/screen_main_menu.rpymc", line 28, in script
  File "/data/user/0/com.domain.program/files/renpy/ast.py", line 848, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "/data/user/0/com.domain.program/files/renpy/python.py", line 1812, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in <module>
  File "/data/user/0/com.domain.program/files/renpy/ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "/data/user/0/com.domain.program/files/renpy/display/core.py", line 2624, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "/data/user/0/com.domain.program/files/renpy/display/core.py", line 3417, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "/data/user/0/com.domain.program/files/renpy/display/layout.py", line 986, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "/data/user/0/com.domain.program/files/renpy/display/transition.py", line 45, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "/data/user/0/com.domain.program/files/renpy/display/layout.py", line 986, in event
  File "/data/user/0/com.domain.program/files/renpy/display/screen.py", line 667, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "/data/user/0/com.domain.program/files/renpy/display/layout.py", line 239, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "/data/user/0/com.domain.program/files/renpy/display/layout.py", line 239, in event
  File "/data/user/0/com.domain.program/files/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 897, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "/data/user/0/com.domain.program/files/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 832, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "/data/user/0/com.domain.program/files/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 306, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 434, in __call__
  File "/data/user/0/com.domain.program/files/renpy/loadsave.py", line 727, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "/data/user/0/com.domain.program/files/renpy/loadsave.py", line 60, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)
ImportError: No module named matrix

Ld.Pentaghast

Sep 1, 2017
It has been a while since the last update... Has something happened to the developer? From what I remember, they made updates every two months or so, giving the game some improvements here and there, added some new repeatable scenes and progressed the story of some characters a bit.

I hope the next update that comes will be a big one, because I really do enjoy the game and the characters, whatever the delay may be, I hope the dev gets through it and continue to develop this game!

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The dev hasn't been active here for some time, but he has posted updates on his patreon. I think the next release is scheduled to be released december 20th for patrons.

Ancarius

Sep 1, 2018
It has been a while since the last update... Has something happened to the developer? From what I remember, they made updates every two months or so, giving the game some improvements here and there, added some new repeatable scenes and progressed the story of some characters a bit.

I hope the next update that comes will be a big one, because I really do enjoy the game and the characters, whatever the delay may be, I hope the dev gets through it and continue to develop this game!
The Christmas Episode was supposed to be release on December 11th but got pushed towards the 20th since he needed the extra time. It will include:

Brief information about the upcoming special :

• Christmas in Pristine Hills
  • The looooongest sex scene (over 400 renders)
  • Extra material
  • New sound effects
  • Multiple endings (Actually, there are 2 endings, but I still have plans to add a 3 one)
  • 2 new minor characters
You can find multiple preview pics on his patreon.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Wait he is already adding endings to the game? I guess it makes sense since you can already date most of the girls.

Ancarius

Sep 1, 2018
I think the Christmas Special is a seperate thing and there are multiple endings for that specific episode. The Main Game and Story will be untouched from that.

2.60 star(s) 120 Votes