MrShaDowAnDub

Feb 23, 2018
Hello. There were many complaints that in my game all females characters have a large bust size. I decided to add a little variety. Are you don't like the new changes?
I think previous version of Elena is loveable by most of players, i just hope Elena was nefred for this special only. I don't really think small breasts suits her. "There were many complaints that in my game all females characters have a large bust size", why they are playing it then? It would be better to just add new characters will small/medium bust size. We got used to old desing of characters. So i don't know even. Maybe i'm exaggerating and it will be better, but now i don't think so.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hello. There were many complaints that in my game all females characters have a large bust size. I decided to add a little variety. Are you don't like the new changes?
I think is better when/if you add a new girl/woman. Change now one of the previous girl/woman, i think make more fan really sad! :( Also for who i see, every women you created till now, are perfect. Change one of them is like... change the actor of a famous show and replace it, with someone that do not fit in that role anymore.

As i say if i was in you when you return to update the main game, return Elena bobs back again :ROFLMAO: and please do not change any of the prevous character. If you fell like, to add a woman or a girl with normal or little bobs, make a new one. So ppl know and like her form the start.

Cant wait to see this chrismas special. But i want to be more honest, I was hoping for the update of the base game. I hope that in the next update there is the loving path between mother and son. Because the perverted one wasn't quite what I was hoping for. After all the way, seeing the usual thing of the... MC wake up and say... what happened? Without remembering what happened between him and his mother, it irritates me quite a bit. Especially when the mother also pretends nothing has happened.

So i hope to see a loving path where the thing go much romantic perhaps also a bit of pervert and without regret or pretendings nothing happened. The story of fainting and missed memories is very fake. It's like when someone goes to drink with friends, he overdoes it and ends up in bed with a woman and then the next day say... did we? Because I don't remember anything. Come on it's a big bullshit :ROFLMAO:

Anyway thank you for this awesome game.

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Christmas Special has been released for everyone :
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
default.jpg
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Unlimited Christmas?
It's a special Christmas episode of the Unlimited Pleasure game. The Christmas Special is set right after the events of the original game (Unlimited Pleasure V0.4.2 - V0.4.4).

Synopsis : Your family has a unique tradition of celebrating Christmas and New Year's Eve in Canada. At the end of each year, your family gets together, buys tickets for a tour to Canada, and travels through the country until the end of January. But this year, you'll skip this trip. Due to fears that your secrets may reveal during the trip, you decided to spend your Christmas holidays home, in solitude. However, life has other plans for you... Many good and bad surprises are waiting for you this Christmas!

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
The problem is you took from a character already established. If you want variety in such a manner you create new characters.

I also feel the change doesn't fit Elena's domineering personality. Not only that she no longer looks like she fits in the group as they all have similar builds and proportions; it's like looking at that one tile that doesn't match the rest in a finished room. While I appreciate variety, I'd honestly consider just creating a transfer student of sorts as the island itself seems to produce some... gifted women and she'd probably end up being rather modest in appearance, might even give you an angle of boosting her confidence in order to bang her given the new atmosphere she's found herself in.

Ld.Pentaghast

Sep 1, 2017
I agree with the others on this thread when they say that changing Elena´s design is a bad move on your part, Waifston. While I understand that you do this to try to include more players into the game, changing a beloved character´s design such as Elena is the wrong way to go about it, especially since she is a lot of people´s favorite. I have no problem with you adding characters with smaller frames and proportions to the game, but in changing Elena, while you may win some new followers, the most likely outcome is the lost of support of older players.

So, my advice would be, keep the characters models as they were in version 0.4.2, and add diversity by including new characters.

Also, what happened to Kate´s face on the Christamas Special? She was so beatiful in version 0.4.2

keeptemo

Mar 10, 2018
Whoa, these character design changes gave me whiplash!

Please reconsider them & change it back. Kate's face & Elena's boob shrinkage are definitely disappointing changes. Yikes.

Particularly in Elena's case you'd have had to redesign the whole character for that to fit better, otherwise it looks even stranger as is.

Reactions: Ld.Pentaghast

Makeza

Oct 1, 2020
Meh, I guess need vent off a bit.
SO, another "Special"? So, some 2 months from last real content update (according to my game folder modification dates) and then there's Christmas Special - another "update" nothing to do with main story? Really, I have no need to load this kind of updates anymore - seen enough of these space wasters. So, next content update is months away, then? Meh, not likely waiting for that.
Damn, I don't understand why to do these independent specials nowadays in so many games here, which has nothing to do with story itself and story itself is stalling, like forever....why these holiday things in general and why these holiday-special-shit cannot be tied to main story and keep things moving on?
And what I read stuff here, seems characters looks get changed, some of them, a lots - changing Elena? Shit, totally wrong move! NOT good, not at all! If you you try fix things which are not really broken or actually needs redesign from scratch to make look good/better, things always goes to hell from here.

Personally, most likely will forget this and in time, due next HDD-cleaning days, this one gets trash canned, too. :mad:

Jul 29, 2018

Waifston no seriously who complained? The previous models for Elena and Kate were good! Create a new character to cater to those not into big tatas so as to satisfy don't change them outright on a whim...I'm glad you posted this as a Christmas special release to test the waters (hopefully that's the case) but seriously don't turn this into another Corrupted Kingdoms situation and cause unnecessary problems for yourself...

2.60 star(s) 120 Votes