simpleguy787

Apr 23, 2018
Also cannot trigger voyage, its been well over 15 days after choosing swimsuit with Alice. Did anyone figure out how to do it or what's the variable in the save file to force it?

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Waifston so can you give us a estimated date on when we can play it? So excited to play the update
- Release dates of Christmas Special :
  • $10 Patrons (Happy resident of Pristine Hills) - 20 December
  • $5 Patrons (Resident) - 30 December/2 January
  • Public Release - 08 January
- Unlimited Christmas?
It's a special Christmas episode of the Unlimited Pleasure game. The Christmas Special is set right after the events of the original game (Unlimited Pleasure V0.4.2 - V0.4.4).
The Christmas Special will contain :
  • More than 1000 Renders
  • Its own storyline
  • 2 new minor characters
  • The looooongest sex scene (over 400 renders)
  • Multiple endings
  • Extra material
  • New sound effects
  • Changes in some characters design

Last edited:

pudding1

Aug 21, 2018
- Release dates of Christmas Special :
  • $10 Patrons (Happy resident of Pristine Hills) - 20 December
  • $5 Patrons (Resident) - 30 December/2 January
  • Public Release - 08 January
- Unlimited Christmas?
It's a special Christmas episode of the Unlimited Pleasure game. The Christmas Special is set right after the events of the original game (Unlimited Pleasure V0.4.2 - V0.4.4).
The Christmas Special will contain :
  • More than 1000 Renders
  • Its own storyline
  • 2 new minor characters
  • The looooongest sex scene (over 400 renders)
  • Multiple endings
  • Extra material
  • New sound effects
  • Changes in some characters design
Oh ty for the dates and also happy new year too

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Christmas Special has been released for $5 Patrons :
Public release planned on 8 January.
* Screenshots *
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
never_ending.jpg
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Unlimited Christmas?

Synopsis : Your family has a unique tradition of celebrating Christmas and New Year's Eve in Canada. At the end of each year, your family gets together, buys tickets for a tour to Canada, and travels through the country until the end of January. But this year, you'll skip this trip. Due to fears that your secrets may reveal during the trip, you decided to spend your Christmas holidays home, in solitude. However, life has other plans for you... Many good and bad surprises are waiting for you this Christmas!

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
sir why elena boobs got nerfed in christmas special?
Hello. There were many complaints that in my game all females characters have a large bust size. I decided to add a little variety. Are you don't like the new changes?

2.60 star(s) 120 Votes