Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
hello! few questions I can't seem to find an answer to in this thread:
1. can you finally loose your virginity to your mom/Alice, without that rapey night scene in her room.
2. can you progress through the game without loosing your virginity to anyone?
3. i cant seem to uncheck lifegoal quest#6 "develop a visual novel with kate!" i've maxed out her love and lust.. I backed out on her offer to loose her virginity after the date. im guessing i should accept her offer to progress through the story? im kinda want the mom to be the first.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
1. can you finally loose your virginity to your mom/Alice, without that rapey night scene in her room.
3. i cant seem to uncheck lifegoal quest#6 "develop a visual novel with kate!" i've maxed out her love and lust.. I backed out on her offer to loose her virginity after the date. im guessing i should accept her offer to progress through the story? im kinda want the mom to be the first.
Then say no to the others until Alice returns.

Can MC actually take a 3rd person on that trip?

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Hello.
1) Yes, you can. You have to choose the 'Bad Son' route in 'Family Voyage' event.
2) What do you mean progress? :unsure:
3) Event to complete that life goal has not yet been added, sorry.

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Hey, Waifston. What's up?
I have a question and I think only you can answer it.

• I would like to know if the 'Harem' path is optional.

I realized that the MC has some goals that involves several women from the game.
But, in the future you plan to add wedding and honeymoon. (This confused me.)

Will it be possible to marry several women, or just like the first sexual experience, can we choose only one?

Sorry if I'm being inconvenient (if you don't want to talk about it, that's fine.), but...
I hate to play something for months and find out that I ended up fucking things.
Hello, sorry for the late reply.
You will be able to marry several women, but your first marriage and honeymoon will be unique and memorable. ;)

CloneAlias

Mar 26, 2020
Waifston,
What exact conditions must I meet to unlock Alice? I have read several posts that say different things (wait till day 15, progress with other characters) but they do not seem to work. I even started a new game to no avail. Please help.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Waifston,
What exact conditions must I meet to unlock Alice? I have read several posts that say different things (wait till day 15, progress with other characters) but they do not seem to work. I even started a new game to no avail. Please help.
I'm using the 100% saves.
That game gets too annoying when you get stuck, typical sandbox headache.

How are those 100% saves of any help?
Day 85?
I'm on Day 34 and I already completed all that stuff except for the good son path which to me is the boring path.
Also is she ever going on that trip or not? Family Voyage' event.
She keeps changing her mind. Now they are waiting for a 3rd person to go with them.
As I see it nothing new happens after Day 85, so that trip may not happen until next update or so, cause it sure wasn't in those saves.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I didn't know you could.
Later it is only one girl that's going, Scarlett's daughter, maybe in the next update.
in some walkthrough(Page 13 of this topic), it's written that you can invite anyone(for the "good boy path")...i just don't know how

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I don't know how to invite any of the girls to the trip, it only makes me choose "no one"
Then no one you're suppose to take, ha, ha , ha.

I don't know how to invite any of the girls to the trip, it only makes me choose "no one"
It doesn't make sense to invite one of the girls and not invite Scarlet's daughter, when there are only 3 tickets. Or maybe there are more then 3 tickets, only the total amount of tickets were misunderstood in that terrible broken English.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Hi can anyone help me? None of the one time scenes / flashbacks work on the android build. They automatically skip. Only the repeatable scenes are playing. Anyone have a fix for this? Thanks a bunch!

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
How can I increase Alice (mom)'s love and lust. After the trip I can't find anything to increase that levels

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
How can I increase Alice (mom)'s love and lust. After the trip I can't find anything to increase that levels
After the trip?
You are probably at the beginning or you are lost.
The trip doesn't happen for 2 weeks after she gets fired from work.
Then you can increase her lust points or not.
That's called the good son path or as I call it, the boring path.

~J&F~

Sep 2, 2020
Hi can anyone help me? None of the one time scenes / flashbacks work on the android build. They automatically skip. Only the repeatable scenes are playing. Anyone have a fix for this? Thanks a bunch!
I'm not recommending this because I think it's not appreciating the game developers, but there are some bloggers who kindly ported the game into Android and also fixed the bugs. well if F95ZONE has a feature to share messages privately maybe I'll give you the link but I still have trouble using F95ZONE because I'm new and using android

2.60 star(s) 121 Votes