preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I can't date with teacher Elena. The game says that I need to ask her out in music room at noon but she is at my room with maid outfit every noon. Not just noon, she is never at music room. Somebody help me please

Last edited:

Brendon90

Apr 27, 2018
I really need a guide for trip with mom for the "best" outcome.
You can find a guide for the whole trip and both Romance and Good Son Routes for 0.4.2 here.

I can't date with teacher Elena. The game says that I need to ask her out in music room at noon but she is at my room with maid outfit every noon. Not just noon, she is never at music room
To get Elena to appear in her room again you have to remove her in the Internet options.
Go to your Room > Notebook > 'Internet' > 'Daily Routine' Events > 12:00 - House Cleaning (Elena) > Send her a Dismissal. The same thing can be done for Melissa and Sofia. Then you can send a Request for her if you want her in your Home again.

Reactions: IceBearApproves

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
You can find a guide for the whole trip and both Romance and Good Son Routes for 0.4.2 here.

To get Elena to appear in her room again you have to remove her in the Internet options.
Go to your Room > Notebook > 'Internet' > 'Daily Routine' Events > 12:00 - House Cleaning (Elena) > Send her a Dismissal. The same thing can be done for Melissa and Sofia. Then you can send a Request for her if you want her in your Home again.

thanks for the help! Also there is one more thing. Bianca and Melissa was ready for mc's first sex. Biance took MC's virginity but when I go to Melissa's door there is still the warning about first sex and it says will affect the story and be recorded. Bu the thing is mc already had the 'virgin sex' with bianca. So If I do the same thing with Melissa, will I break the game or something. Which girl will be recorded for the 'first sex'?

Brendon90

Apr 27, 2018
thanks for the help! Also there is one more thing. Bianca and Melissa was ready for mc's first sex. Biance took MC's virginity but when I go to Melissa's door there is still the warning about first sex and it says will affect the story and be recorded. Bu the thing is mc already had the 'virgin sex' with bianca. So If I do the same thing with Melissa, will I break the game or something. Which girl will be recorded for the 'first sex'?
no problem! I'm not sure if the way virgin status works has changed, but it should have been removed after doing it with Bianca. If you can still do the virgin scene with Melissa then that's fine. It shouldn't break the game because all it does is unlock the First Sex replay in the main menu as well as the unlocks for some of the animations or pictures. All girls can be 'recorded' for the First Sex Replays as long as you edit your save and set virgin status to 1 before doing it with any of them. In that case Bianca should already be unlocked in the Replays, then doing it with Melissa will unlock her as well.

D

Deleted member 2497343

I've been thinking, maybe these horrible scenes with the lights off in the fitting room, the option of abusing MC's mom at night and the amnesia cliché, is a way that Waifston found to punish those who don't want to follow the path of "the good son".

And we here thinking that Waifston was inventing cockblocks, if that's true: the miserable is a genius!

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
# "(TIP : If there are upcoming scenes in the dark again, please use this lighting that I used in my modified version of the game. The other players are likely to thank you.)"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how did you modify please tell....?

After 15 Days Alice call MC in the morning.
That has occurred already in family reunion event after that in calender it is showing wait for moms visit..

Nov 3, 2020
Man this game is good imo. Can't wait to learn this much about python and renpy so that I can make a game with the systems he has in play. I love his characters too. The mom is so hot!

D

Deleted member 2912657

Sorry to say. But the scenes at night/dark lighting don't look good.
Grandma doesn't look good too.

edit: A real gallery would be nice too.

Last edited by a moderator:
2.60 star(s) 121 Votes