xtremslayers

Aug 18, 2019
I see that many people are upset about the new Elena's and Kate's design. I'm sorry for disappointing you.
I can assure you all that I'll think twice before adding those changes to the main game.
If this is worth anything, I've got a big collection of adult games. And yours make's it to the the hall of fame for me and that's a high notes, there's so many out there. Do you're thing and if there's some that complain you either accommodate them later on, or keep doing your thing. It brought you this far, don't change a formula that works. Take care and happy new year :)

AMG222

Oct 13, 2017
I see that many people are upset about the new Elena's and Kate's design. I'm sorry for disappointing you.
I can assure you all that I'll think twice before adding those changes to the main game.
I don't like too the Bianca's tatoos, but you don't need to remove all the staf you can add an option to use it if the user want

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
If this is worth anything, I've got a big collection of adult games. And yours make's it to the the hall of fame for me and that's a high notes, there's so many out there. Do you're thing and if there's some that complain you either accommodate them later on, or keep doing your thing. It brought you this far, don't change a formula that works. Take care and happy new year :)
Thank you for your kind words.
Please, don't let those changes spoil your experience for the game. There are a lot of good surprises are waiting for you in the Christmas Special ;)

Vinicius123

Jun 25, 2017
Dude, sorry for the criticism, but I have to the other guys in the thread, changing my two favorite characters made me feel kind of unconfortable when going through their arcs on the christmas special, consider changing them back in the main game, thanks :)

D

Deleted member 2497343

The truth is...
Christmas special not only connected to the main story but also moves the plot forward :)
And I thought that all I should do was pretend that this update never existed. :confused:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Though I am one of the fans of more diversity and would have been very happy if some dimensions would have been toned down from the beginning on some of the women, I fully understand and get the feelings of those that feel a disconnect from the chars with this late change. It is always hard when it happens to a girl you love so I would also suggest to keep the ladies that are there as they are. Maybe add the diversity with the two coming girls or in a new game or at least make the changes way less noticeable. :)

To be honest personally I like their new look better and do think you improved them, but game is not just for me. :) On the whole great work on the game and looking forward to more of it.

Reactions: Waifston

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
So… you will bring back the old designs for the main game? :unsure:

D

Deleted member 2497343

Have you played it already? :unsure:
Besides Elena's and Kate's design change, the story disappointed you?
Should I play? I thought I could just ignore this update.
Don't get me wrong, I tried to play but it looks like you made this update for those players who already had their first time in the original game. Which was not my case (I am waiting for Alice).

I'll be honest, I always hated Christmas updates. They do not add anything to the plot and only delay game development. In the worst scenario, the developer suffers some kind of hate for the sudden changes in an update that shouldn't even be canon.

Reactions: eoo

ab_swag_

Mar 1, 2018
just gonna post my opinion on the bust changes! I don't necessarily think the changes are bad, I prefer variety over every woman being the same size. I think the turn off for me is that they are 1 extreme or the other. more variety and middle ground would be great! just my opinion however, I'm gonna play this game either way! (I have a thing for sexy nuns) keep up the good work

p.s. make the text box smaller plz! 1/4 of the screen is way too much!

danteuiuiuiui

Jan 1, 2018
I'll be honest, I always hated Christmas updates. They do not add anything to the plot and only delay game development.
Fully agree with this. Devs should only do special episodes with a large enough dev team.
Haven't played the update yet, but I think character reworks in general aren't always a bad thing. Just don't do reworks for the sake of doing them. Only do them if you dislike a character and it's impacting your ability to work on the game, or if your whole playerbase dislikes them and you don't mind the extra work.

Reactions: eoo

KhadrIkbal

Sep 9, 2018
Let me ask this because it was rather confusing for me.

What the game or the plot sees at "good" or "bad" ending in the "Family Reunion" and "Family Voyage" events?

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Finally I finished it. I expected something with Alice if I'm on the bad son route (which if I remember correctly is the one you start a relationship with her), but weirdly nothing happened. Did I remember it wrong or was that intentional?

Storywise it was a bit weird in the beginning, I never saw any signs of what was implied in the main game before, felt like a weird turn, it did went back on track though eventually, so I guess that was fine as it was. The designs changes were meh in my opinion as well, changing them halfway, and to an almost opposite style was a bad move. Vareity is good and all, but not in this form, when the main girls were already settled as such and we got used to them. By the way, if this story is canon, you might want to implement it into the main game as well, because an important story related part having played as a separate one will be weird on the long run.

Arassei

May 28, 2019
And I thought that all I should do was pretend that this update never existed. :confused:
Heya,

My thought exactly.

How is that even possible to ruin all of this work just by one event ? And on christmas theme on top of that.
Until the end, I hoped that the whole last scene was just a dream, it would be just perfect that way, all the fear of the MC and a good orgy for christmas through a dream.

And it was not...

And I won't even talk about the possibility to make the sister pregnant this soon.

Damn... I don't even know what to say. This update is just so unreal to me.

I hope the Dev will come back to his sense and delete forever this nightmare content.

Should I play? I thought I could just ignore this update.
Don't get me wrong, I tried to play but it looks like you made this update for those players who already had their first time in the original game. Which was not my case (I am waiting for Alice).

I'll be honest, I always hated Christmas updates. They do not add anything to the plot and only delay game development. In the worst scenario, the developer suffers some kind of hate for the sudden changes in an update that shouldn't even be canon.
And may the God of Devs see that post.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 120 Votes