Feb 8, 2020
So… you will bring back the old designs for the main game? :unsure:
I agree and sincerely hope you will not implement these changes to existing characters in the main game. The change to Elena was much too radical IMHO. New characters are the best way to implement such changes. I personally prefer the soft, curvy, ample butt and breasts physique and look for that in any of the games I play. This is precisely the thing that originally drew me to Unlimited Pleasure in the first place. Keep up the overall great work!

halil123

May 23, 2017
I loved the update! However, I agree character changes were a mistake. I say this even though I have a thing for dominas with smaller tits like new Elena.

Reactions: Bobber Tail

JengaTower

Apr 18, 2018
I don't mind the bust size changes too much, but the Kate change seems odd.

Her best look is with the tanktop and glasses and I'm already kind of disappointed how few sex scenes we got with her like that. The further changes just don't make sense, especially after asking players to commit to someone as a big story thing, and I chose a Kate that apparently no longer exists?

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I'll be honest I didn't expect to receive such bad feedback on this update/Christmas Special. I really worked hard on it for the past two months and watching how my work is disappointing everyone is making me sad. Maybe it's not the biggest update that I have done, but it was definitely the hardest one to create.

About Elena's and Kate's new design...
No new changes will be applied to future updates. I'm currently working on creating a separate Christmas Special with Elena's old design.

Koro2099

Aug 21, 2017
I'll be honest I didn't expect to receive such bad feedback on this update/Christmas Special. I really worked hard on it for the past two months and watching how my work is disappointing everyone is making me sad. Maybe it's not the biggest update that I have done, but it was definitely the hardest one to create.

No new changes will be applied to future updates. I'm currently working on creating a separate Christmas Special with Elena's old design.
I think that the Christmas special was well done. Even though Elena new design wasn't great you can clearly see this is a great Christmas special with a lot of work and passion put into it and I personally loved it.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I think this is the best Christmas special this year, I like the game, so this is a bonus, a lot of work went into this also.
Thanks, Waifston (y)

Nagash477

Dec 14, 2019
I dunno why some people didn't like new update, for me it was good, especially scenes with teacher and final orgy, thx Waif

danteuiuiuiui

Jan 1, 2018

Just take it as a compliment that people have gotten so attached to your characters! And also as a learning experience.

keeptemo

Mar 10, 2018

Remember not to take too much to heart. I understand how it can sound like the criticism is the loudest voice in the room but there's tons of players you just don't hear from because they are busy enjoying your work. Which should me restated you're doing GREAT WORK!

There is some real hard work you've put in here for all us to enjoy. Keep your head up!

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Remember not to take too much to heart. I understand how it can sound like the criticism is the loudest voice in the room but there's tons of players you just don't hear from because they are busy enjoying your work. Which should me restated you're doing GREAT WORK!

There is some real hard work you've put in here for all us to enjoy. Keep your head up!
True a lot of people just lurk and never comment. I was like that for a while.

Shinsui013

Feb 23, 2019

It's all true. I'm just a lurker I don't even comment mostly on games that I play but seeing all the hate comments on this CHRISTMAS UPDATE I just gotta say that maybe some players hate it but you gotta count that there will always be players that also enjoy this update.

I'd like to thank you for the hard work just to make a great game like this .

danteuiuiuiui

Jan 1, 2018
CHRISTMAS UPDATE
hard work
This is the main problem that people have with special updates. It takes a single dev a huge amount of time to make something that's ,most of the time, completely unrelated to the main game. This isn't even the only holiday in the year and it took two months to make.

Xelloss69

Jul 24, 2017
Honestly, I looked at the new Elena ( haven't seen the new Kate yet). So yea, she lost some bust. But she still have that good face and she still look good. I think you are doing a good job regardless. I would say not to care too much about what people says here. If people on your Patreon complains, then maybe. People are going to complain regardless, if Elena still have that personnality that people liked then I don't get why they wouldn't like her because "bust size". That's some Shallow way to like a character XD Elena is my favorite character, but that wasn't just linked to her bust.

• Angry
Reactions: Daddums

Ld.Pentaghast

Sep 1, 2017
I must point out that I always enjoy your work. I did not play the Special yet, so I am not qualified to say if it is good or bad. My criticism lies solely upon the character changes, specially because those affected were my two favorites.

I cannot imagine how overwhelming the development of this game must be, but I´ve always enjoyed the updates that you made. Once I play this one, I believe that I´ll have enjoyed it also.

Keep up the good work and I eagerly await the next update on the next game.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Honestly, I looked at the new Elena ( haven't seen the new Kate yet). So yea, she lost some bust. But she still have that good face and she still look good. I think you are doing a good job regardless. I would say not to care too much about what people says here. If people on your Patreon complains, then maybe. People are going to complain regardless, if Elena still have that personnality that people liked then I don't get why they wouldn't like her because "bust size". That's some Shallow way to like a character XD Elena is my favorite character, but that wasn't just linked to her bust.
That is a good point, what people complain about here, it's not always reflective of what patrons think.

Reactions: Frosty_Senpai
2.60 star(s) 120 Votes