Xelloss69

Jul 24, 2017
And just to finish my tie in, I just saw Kate. I am not a fan of her new face. But my previous comment still stand about Patreon versus us. Yes, I've supported games through PAtreon from discovery here ( I'll have to actually add you to my support list when I am done.). And, before this one update that sounds contraventional. I loved all of your other updates. I understand it's a hard work, I do some dev work too so I get it. But in the end, it's also your own project. There is always going to be someone that will complain about anything and everything. Red hair ? Damn, I wanted her to have blue hair!

Usop123

Sep 20, 2019
I just started the game, in the prologue mother left, she comes back after some time and there are scenes with her?

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Let me ask this because it was rather confusing for me.

What the game or the plot sees at "good" or "bad" ending in the "Family Reunion" and "Family Voyage" events?
Select the "good" ending here if you seduced Alice in the main game.

JengaTower

Apr 18, 2018
I'll be honest I didn't expect to receive such bad feedback on this update/Christmas Special. I really worked hard on it for the past two months and watching how my work is disappointing everyone is making me sad. Maybe it's not the biggest update that I have done, but it was definitely the hardest one to create.

About Elena's and Kate's new design...
No new changes will be applied to future updates. I'm currently working on creating a separate Christmas Special with Elena's old design.
I think this is a really good game and you hit on some stuff that doesn't get nearly enough play in other games. It's also among my favorite in terms of female character design. I think the main disappointment comes from people who probably feel similar to me in that they like the game a lot and have gotten attached to the things they liked about it.

Keep on doing what you're doing and be receptive, not reactive, to feedback. You've done a great job so far.

DeisEsMachine

Feb 19, 2018
Some people complaining about the Christmas Special without even playing it and I find it... confusing. By the way, thank you for the update Waifston. Don't mind much of those who complains "a lot", I bet they're just playing your game for free. 'Cause if they're supporting you, most of the won't complain in this thread.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I'll be honest I didn't expect to receive such bad feedback on this update/Christmas Special. I really worked hard on it for the past two months and watching how my work is disappointing everyone is making me sad. Maybe it's not the biggest update that I have done, but it was definitely the hardest one to create.

No new changes will be applied to future updates. I'm currently working on creating a separate Christmas Special with Elena's old design.
Honestly you should have kept it the way you liked it. I assume Elena had big boobs in the first place because you liked her like that? If people don't like something its ok. Not everything is or should be for everyone.

Reactions: Daddums

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
A question before I download this..

I see 'incest' tagged, but don't see an incest patch, has this not been needed?

Also I agree with the others if people are complaining about tit size, I wouldn't change the girls already introduced, I would make some new girls to draw in the smaller bust crowd.

Personally I'm not a huge fan of large tits, but it's not 'off putting' unless they are fake tits, and this a game so it doesn't count..

Damneddaniel

Mar 31, 2018
A question before I download this..

I see 'incest' tagged, but don't see an incest patch, has this not been needed?

Also I agree with the others if people are complaining about tit size, I wouldn't change the girls already introduced, I would make some new girls to draw in the smaller bust crowd.

Personally I'm not a huge fan of large tits, but it's not 'off putting' unless they are fake tits, and this a game so it doesn't count..
there is a code that you input (truelove) in game, no patch needed

Fazel

Jul 20, 2017

Man... First of all thank you for this 2 hours fap. It was simply great, as always. Good job.

Then, my two cents about the character rework. Simply put, I don't like it. Kate is just worst and there is no place in this game for small tits. BUT! (hehe... but...)
There are several points:
1) This is your game, if you feel that this reworks tune better with your view of the game, so be it.
2) The only opinion you should care about is the Patreons' one, and even theirs not as a LAW
3) We are just talking about a character rework, it's not the end of the world and it's not the soul of this game. That's the blowjobs sounds, don't touch those xD
4) DON'T TOUCH ALICE.... I'm jocking, I'm jocking.

This game is fantastic and this special was, well, special ;)
Don't worry about your choices, at best learn from what you feel like a mistake.

It's your game and even you changed my main girl into something I don't like I will still love it (and fap to it :p).
Keep the good work.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
there is a code that you input (truelove) in game, no patch needed
Alright thank you.

Man... First of all thank you for this 2 hours fap. It was simply great, as always. Good job.

Then, my two cents about the character rework. Simply put, I don't like it. Kate is just worst and there is no place in this game for small tits. BUT! (hehe... but...)
There are several points:
1) This is your game, if you feel that this reworks tune better with your view of the game, so be it.
2) The only opinion you should care about is the Patreons' one, and even theirs not as a LAW
3) We are just talking about a character rework, it's not the end of the world and it's not the soul of this game. That's the blowjobs sounds, don't touch those xD
4) DON'T TOUCH ALICE.... I'm jocking, I'm jocking.

This game is fantastic and this special was, well, special ;)
Don't worry about your choices, at best learn from what you feel like a mistake.

It's your game and even you changed my main girl into something I don't like I will still love it (and fap to it :p).
Keep the good work.
Issue with a rework though, is needing to go back through and remake old scenes unless that character got changed magically or surgically in the story imo anyway.

MrShaDowAnDub

Feb 23, 2018
Ok, first of all, big thanks Waifston for this special, that was good special, even though i unfortunately won't change my opinion on Elena and Kate new design (previous ones were better) i could say this special was for me 9/10. I have only one complaint and that's what i wrote about Kate and Elena, nevertheless that was good special.
This game is one of the best i've ever played, based on HS.
Thanks for it once again, and good luck with this game. :):PogChamp::giggle: .

D

Deleted member 2497343

Believe it or not, but it hurts me to have to criticize this update.

It hurts because I know you were excited about this Christmas update. It hurts because I know the effort you made to deliver this update on the planned date. It hurts because I know you spent a lot of time on this, anyone can see that.

Just allow me to give a friend's advice: Never change a winning team.

Reactions: Valeck

YoloCrayolo21

Dec 31, 2017
Okay, I've just finished the special and to be completly honest I like Kate's redesign, it makes more sense given her story for her to look more chubby, on the other hand idk if I feel the same about Elena's redesign, I really think the game should just go all-in in the big booba-ass characters but this is just my opinion. Apart from that I liked it, the story is pretty interesting and the scenes were amazing, looking forward to the next update!

Reactions: Budokai

[Xeikm]

Sep 26, 2017
I think the only kinda bad parts of the special is just the changes to kate and Elena also the text box being so huge and not transparent other than that its a really good special

2.60 star(s) 120 Votes