The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I love the game but i'm not going to lie, I MUCH prefer Kate's old look.
She had this thicc va-va-vooom thing going with her long hair and still sexy face that made me want her so fucking much. Now.... she looks just kinda, wrong. Greasy? Idk. I like her old look WAY better.

I agree with some comments i've seen that say if you want to do a major change to a character, make it a new one.
I still love Waifston's writing and events though. I think the xmas special gets shit on due to OTHER xmas specials being well....shit. This one actually pushes the plot forward.

So yeah, just revert Kate and Elena's character models back and you will be good!

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Work in progress...
What about the story ? You will let everything like before, with all the mistakes and inconsistencies ?
The Christmas content is still a part of the main game or it will become a standalone ?

Exiledpotato

Oct 1, 2019
idk about you guys but I hate it when the main protagonist talks to himself...those little monologues remove the immersion aspect of the game especially since 90 percent of what he says is perverted

Exiledpotato

Oct 1, 2019
good features but the writing sucks, the story sucks ,the plot sucks and the characters personality even maks the whole experience edgy and weird not to mention the bad English grammar vocabulary in the writings..to sum it up this project has great potential but the developer needs to work more on his story writing skills

• Wow
Reactions: The ArcKnight

K1ix

Jun 26, 2020
Kinda sad with elena breast size decreased, i really enjoyed her massive tits
But other than that everything is amazing really loving the game

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
Not like my opinion matters but Kate in the Christmas episode is a total butterface now. Would love to be able to put a paper bag over her head or even better yet delete her number and never talk to her again. She went from one of the best to the absolute worst.

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
From the bottum of my heart, THANK YOU!
Elena is obviously not JUST a pair of tits, but they add to her femininity and the way she wields her body like a weapon so I greatly appreciate you keeping her big boobs.

Now the only thing needed is to fix Kaite back the way she was...

Take your time with this, we know this is alot of extra work but it is hella appreciated.

Dampyr

Apr 30, 2018
i'm curious, how are you suppose to keep the virginity on the good son path if the only way you can invite someone to the trip is if you already had sex with them?

Reactions: The ArcKnight

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
i'm curious, how are you suppose to keep the virginity on the good son path if the only way you can invite someone to the trip is if you already had sex with them?
You can choose (no one) if you want to keep your virginity.
01.png

Reactions: PacoTaco

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
You can choose (no one) if you want to keep your virginity.
View attachment 978821
Real quick question, can you lose it to your mom in the 4.2 version? I have a save right before I can lose it to Elena, Jena, Melissa, Kaite, or Sophia but then mom showed up so figured i'd have to grind love/lust with her buuuut cant seem to increase it for some reason...

2.60 star(s) 120 Votes