Ancarius

Sep 1, 2018
Nah, what he meant was to just click on each camera postion during a sex scene to unlock those individually for the gallery.

D

Deleted member 2497343

The Christmas update being part of the main plot bothered me a little.

I was hoping to have my first time with Alice, but that won't be possible.
(Question # 03: Who was your first sexual partner in the original game?)

I'm the type of guy who likes to make choices in games and not be forced to do certain things that I don't want to do. I'm feeling a little disappointed, but I will continue to follow this game because of Waifston , he seems to be a nice guy.

D

Deleted member 2497343

Alice is one of the main characters. You will have the opportunity to ask her out on a date, have first sex with her, etc.
More to say, the next update (0.4.3) will be fully focused on her (A trip to the island).

It doesn't make any sense. Don't the events of update 0.4.3 take place after the Christmas update? How can I have the first time with Alice in update 0.4.3? In the Christmas update the MC already took all the characters to bed.

Maybe I'm too stupid and I don't understand the plot at all. :(

Dampyr

Apr 30, 2018
Alice is one of the main characters. You will have the opportunity to ask her out on a date, have first sex with her, etc.
More to say, the next update (0.4.3) will be fully focused on her (A trip to the island).
i guess thats on the neutral path you mentioned? (i assume the good son path involves you not being sexually nor romatically involved with her)

ps: sorry if i'm being annoying, i took a liking to the game and Alice (along melissa and bianca) is one of my favorite characters.

It doesn't make any sense. Don't the events of update 0.4.3 take place after the Christmas update? How can I have the first time with Alice in update 0.4.3? In the Christmas update the MC already took all the characters to bed.
i wonder the same, since being a "good son" involves losing it to someone else and it seems like on the lust path it's kinda anticlimatic compared to the other "first" scenes

Last edited:

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Don't the events of update 0.4.3 take place after the Christmas update?
Events of 0.4.3 (A trip to the island) and 0.4.4 happen before Christmas. These versions right now in development.
044.png

i guess thats on the neutral path you mentioned? (i assume the good son path involves you not being sexually nor romatically involved with her)

ps: sorry if i'm being annoying, i took a liking to the game and Alice (along melissa and bianca) is one of my favorite characters.

i wonder the same, since being a "good son" involves losing it to someone else and it seems like on the lust path it's kinda anticlimatic compared to the other "first" scenes
No. You can complete the good son path as a virgin (Family Voyage event).
Here is how you do that :
1) Max out romantic relationship with one of the girls which you like.
2) As soon as you get 50 Relationship points, the girl will invite you for a hot cup of coffee :coffee:
3) Do not visit her house if you want to keep your virginity.

The relationship system is a little bit complicated. I'm working on improving it and making it more simple :)

D

Deleted member 2497343

Events of 0.4.3 (A trip to the island) and 0.4.4 happen before Christmas. These versions right now in development.

I will just wait patiently for the next updates. Some things are still unclear to me, thanks for taking the time to answer my questions. I promise not to bother you for the next few months. :LOL:

Hurrican016

Mar 14, 2019
This game is pretty good, but sometimes menu are coming very slowly to the screen...
I wish we could get some more wallpapers from the girls and more costumes such as try on some bras or swimming suit...
And it would be great to add some profile information for the girls such as cup size and hips in order to get the 3 size B-W-H.
Thanks for this great game and I hope a long life for it !

Dampyr

Apr 30, 2018
No. You can complete the good son path as a virgin (Family Voyage event).
Here is how you do that :
1) Max out romantic relationship with one of the girls which you like.
2) As soon as you get 50 Relationship points, the girl will invite you for a hot cup of coffee :coffee:
3) Do not visit her house if you want to keep your virginity.
i see, a bit counterintuitive XD.

thanks i want to go the romantic route with alice XD

Reactions: Waifston

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Heya,

So all that changed was Elena's boobs?
What about the real problem? The inconsistencies with the main story and the characters.
All that character's build for nothing. That's really sad.

Well, this time the game is dead. Very dead.
I'm in mourning now.

• Angry
Reactions: Joeburqa

Xill

Jan 10, 2018

Maybe I'm too stupid and I don't understand the plot at all. :(
The Christmas update is a separate download. It's not an event that happens in the main game. You don't even have to play it. But either way the events in that game are in the future, after the MC has probably slept with all the girls.

DaneWolf

Dec 26, 2017
Okay so I think I'm stuck in the game. What do I have to do after I had sex with all of the first girls availeble to you?!? How do I unlock the events and other girls on the pages of you diary?

Reactions: bagwell13
2.60 star(s) 120 Votes