Jan 31, 2020
I really didn't like the story and progression in the Christmas update, it kind of throws all the build and romance away for generic harem garbage, the characters act all weird and don't seem like the same people from the main game.
I don't think it was a good idea to make this a continuation of the main story, it kind of ruins it all for me, why make it so he's dating all the girls at once? what happened to choice and choosing who I want to date? not just hey I guess I'm fucking all the girls now. good luck with the game

Babnabna

Jul 4, 2020
I'm having trouble with unlocking alice and doing some stuff written in the diary even though I've done alot of the they haven been crossed out can someone help?

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Plans for winter and spring...
Hello everyone. Today I want to share with all of you some of my plans for the near future. I will be brief and reveal only the most important information. A lot of new content is coming, that's what I can tell for sure. New characters, new features, new levels of Relationship & Lust, etc. The new special episode is in early development. I promise 2021 will be a very productive year for me. I have a lot of plans, and I'll implement them no matter what happens. My main goal during this year is to unleash the full potential of my game.
0.4.3 and 0.4.4 Update?
Development of 0.4.3 and 0.4.4 update is ongoing. I'm currently working on many aspects of the game, like updating GUI and the Relationship system. I'm also fixing grammar mistakes.
What to expect from 0.4.3 and 0.4.4 updates?
  • Full redesign of GUI
  • New features
  • Small redesign of the main character (MC)
  • Trip to the island event (Family Voyage)
  • First sex with Alice
Summer Special?
Between working on the main game, I also work on special episodes. The next special episode is scheduled for release this summer. It is right now in a stage of early development. I can't give you any details on it yet, but rest assured, the next special episode will be better than the last one in every way.
New levels of Relationship & Lust?
Romantic evening dates? Wedding? Honeymoon? Pregnancy? Hmm, sounds cool, doesn't it? I have to ask you, my dear friend : Have you ever dreamed of marrying your lovely nanny... or maybe your... teacher? Have you ever dreamed of spending your first honeymoon with Alice?
Yes? Good! In my game, you'll have that opportunity! :) After I finish my work with Alice, I'll start to add new levels of Relationship & Lust to all of the main characters! Unlocking new levels will open many new features for you!
Stay tuned!

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Guys somebody know if thsi game gonna have impregnation and pregnancy?
Romantic evening dates? Wedding? Honeymoon? Pregnancy? Hmm, sounds cool, doesn't it? I have to ask you, my dear friend : Have you ever dreamed of marrying your lovely nanny... or maybe your... teacher? Have you ever dreamed of spending your first honeymoon with Alice?
Yes? Good! In my game, you'll have that opportunity! :) After I finish my work with Alice, I'll start to add new levels of Relationship & Lust to all of the main characters! Unlocking new levels will open many new features for you!

Koro2099

Aug 21, 2017
Hello everyone. Today I want to share with all of you some of my plans for the near future. I will be brief and reveal only the most important information. A lot of new content is coming, that's what I can tell for sure. New characters, new features, new levels of Relationship & Lust, etc. The new special episode is in early development. I promise 2021 will be a very productive year for me. I have a lot of plans, and I'll implement them no matter what happens. My main goal during this year is to unleash the full potential of my game.
0.4.3 and 0.4.4 Update?
Development of 0.4.3 and 0.4.4 update is ongoing. I'm currently working on many aspects of the game, like updating GUI and the Relationship system. I'm also fixing grammar mistakes.
  • Full redesign of GUI
  • New features
  • First sex with Alice
Summer Special?
Between working on the main game, I also work on special episodes. The next special episode is scheduled for release this summer. It is right now in a stage of early development. I can't give you any details on it yet, but rest assured, the next special episode will be better than the last one in every way.
Stay tuned!
This sounds awesome can't wait to see this

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
Can't wait for the update man your game is like my relaxing nectar I would like to suggest a scene for alice and that is upside down deepthroat with alice hair open and flowing down the bed you can get an idea by searching on net about the scene your game is very unique for me I don't know why your patreon aims are not fulfilled yet you should be like 4000$ or above I will pray for your success man and one more request can you follow a monthly update schedule like some other devs because earlier you followed a weekly update schedule then you suddenly shifted to bi monthly schedule which seems to be a little bit longer to wait just give it a try man and see whether you can do that or not...

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Can't wait for the update man your game is like my relaxing nectar I would like to suggest a scene for alice and that is upside down deepthroat with alice hair open and flowing down the bed you can get an idea by searching on net about the scene your game is very unique for me I don't know why your patreon aims are not fulfilled yet you should be like 4000$ or above I will pray for your success man and one more request can you follow a monthly update schedule like some other devs because earlier you followed a weekly update schedule then you suddenly shifted to bi monthly schedule which seems to be a little bit longer to wait just give it a try man and see whether you can do that or not...
Thanks for the kind words!
Don't worry. I got your back (y) Updates are going to be more frequent starting this year.
As I have mentioned in my latest post...
I promise 2021 will be a very productive year for me. I have a lot of plans, and I'll implement them no matter what happens. My main goal during this year is to unleash the full potential of my game.

weyyx

Sep 26, 2019
0.4.3 and 0.4.4 Update?
  • Full redesign of GUI
  • New features
  • First sex with Alice
Summer Special?
Stay tuned!
This is great news!

I have read in your patreon about the list of fetishes available, do you have any plans on adding smell and armpit fetish? Your 3D renders (especially the armpits) are way better compared to some of the games I played.

Thank you for the hard work by the way on the previous Christmas update.

• Wow
Reactions: _Maou_
D

Deleted member 2497343

Summer Special?

You have some balls, kid.
Are you really going to create another special episode after the horrible reception of the Christmas episode? You are definitely either the most confident person I know or the most foolish.

I wonder if I should worry about that...

Koro2099

Aug 21, 2017
You have some balls, kid.
Are you really going to create another special episode after the horrible reception of the Christmas episode? You are definitely either the most confident person I know or the most foolish.

I wonder if I should worry about that...
The Christmas special wasn't that bad. The only thing people didn't like was the redesign of Elena which was later fixed

Reactions: hades666 and Valeck

bobodobo

Jun 17, 2017
I Has a queston:
1) How to fuck both nuns in church? All few Catalina's choices are shadowed for me.
2) Can MC loose virginity with his mom?
3) MC's mom went to another city from the very start of the game. Will she return?

Ancarius

Sep 1, 2018
I Has a queston:
1) How to fuck both nuns in church? All few Catalina's choices are shadowed for me.
2) Can MC loose virginity with his mom?
3) MC's mom went to another city from the very start of the game. Will she return?
1) Only Sofia is available. Unknown if the other Nun will be available in the future.
2) First Time with Alice comes with the next Update. You can currently have Sex with her but only if you aren't a Virgin, so you can't lose your virginity to her.
3) Yes, continue with the game and then it should trigger the Family Voyage Event which is about her return.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
1) Only Sofia is available. Unknown if the other Nun will be available in the future.
2) First Time with Alice comes with the next Update. You can currently have Sex with her but only if you aren't a Virgin, so you can't lose your virginity to her.
3) Yes, continue with the game and then it should trigger the Family Voyage Event which is about her return.
You can lose your virginity to Alice, at some point during the 'Family Voyage Event' you'll be in a changing room with her, but MC won't remember shit, and can't romance or do anything after that..

So not sure why I would want to do that option myself..

Ancarius

Sep 1, 2018
Could never trigger the Family Voyage Event without haaving lost virginity to someone else, so maybe i did something wrong.

lishes

Sep 9, 2019
Hi,

Waifston

Unfortunately, with my current score, I don't have the new interface with the clock, backpack, etc. at the top of the screen. How can I fix this? Or do I really have to start a new save?

Greetings!

D1640

Feb 2, 2021
Yes, there are currently 2 scenes with the 0.4.2 update. One at Night in her room (must be a night she's not praying), and one during the Family Reunion in a change room (Romance - requires 9 Lust).
Can u please help us android users,I cannot enter those console codes and I saw your previous codes post I try to add it in the "enter command"but it didn't work really need your help brotha for the android version pls do something for unlimited pleasure 0.4.2 android version i need cheats

May 21, 2019
Unfortunately, MalwareBytes tags this as malware (machine-learning, anomalous 97%).
I don't know exactly what happened, but it quarantined what appears to be a second "UnlimitedPleasure.exe," and the one remaining seems okay.
Is MalwareBytes free software? if not I would rather stay away from this for the sake of my own paranoia

2.60 star(s) 120 Votes